Forums > RT Florida

Location Location Location Location

Posts (153)

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#33512858 - 1 year ago

In reply to kimberlykerosine

Well, welcome to the other coast.

• BerserkingIrish

BerserkingIrish FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33513985 - 1 year ago

In reply to kimberlykerosine

Just north of you in PSL

• HuggerMugger

HuggerMugger FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33514916 - 1 year ago

Tamarac/Coral Springs

• ryanvm96

ryanvm96

#33522128 - 1 year ago

In reply to Skylar.  Fuck yeah man, I live near Destin, there should definitely be a meet up here in the panhandle sometime

• ryanvm96

ryanvm96

#33522129 - 1 year ago

In reply to UrsulaDasBes.   Meee too

• austinthomas049

austinthomas049 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin

#33524594 - 1 year ago

Lady Lake. Next to the famous The Villages if you guys have heard of there. (Old people Disney World)  laughing

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33524628 - 1 year ago

In reply to austinthomas049

Don't catch any STDS!

And welcome!

• TwoJays

TwoJays 13 Years RT

#33535534 - 1 year ago

Wesley Chapel!

• hiitskelz

hiitskelz hiitskelz

#33556429 - 1 year ago

Just moved to Fort Myers from Alabama. 

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33557027 - 1 year ago

In reply to hiitskelz

Welcome! And just in time for RTICD weekend! We're having a meet up in Sarasota if you can make it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1492372467462905/

Look forward to seeing you around!

• hiitskelz

hiitskelz hiitskelz

#33557038 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV Wish I could, I sadly work weekends. Yay customer service.  I'll deff try to hit up some of the events online this weekend. 

• JSTYX

JSTYX Punching life in the FAC

#33570044 - 1 year ago

In reply to TwoJays Aaaaaay same!

• TwoJays

TwoJays 13 Years RT

#33575438 - 1 year ago

In reply to JSTYX aaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Going to LPL?

• Zman9998

Zman9998 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zack M

#33575934 - 1 year ago

Good ol Port Orange, also known as that town next to Daytona Beach

• JSTYX

JSTYX Punching life in the FAC

#33578802 - 1 year ago

In reply to TwoJays aash!! I did, but haven't been on the last few days. I was in the gallery/top balcony, and then got moved to the orchestra. You could probably recognize me by my shirt-- a white tshirt with colored caricatures of the AH crew. 

• ConnorDeLion

ConnorDeLion

#33581695 - 1 year ago

I was from Homestead/Florida City, but I currently live near UCF in Orlando

• ArnettV

#33581800 - 1 year ago

In reply to ConnorDeLion

Woo! Hopefully we'll see you out at some events!

• kath_nichole

kath_nichole

#33686802 - 9 months ago

i just found this group and wow it’s crazy there’s so many rt fans in florida. i’m from lakeland! 

• NotRayNarvaezJr

NotRayNarvaezJr FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold What's a First Member?

#33686816 - 9 months ago

In reply to kath_nichole im so sorry

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#33690489 - 9 months ago

In reply to kath_nichole

Welcome!!

• gentlehss

gentlehss FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33719578 - 5 months ago

summerfield area here

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#33719998 - 5 months ago

In reply to gentlehss

Welcome! Check out our Twitter and Facebook pages for info on our meet ups and game nights.  blaine

• windowbirds

windowbirds FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33722597 - 4 months ago

West Palm Beach, am hoping to move to Orlando soon

I'm so new to all of this.

• chantelvonstrange

chantelvonstrange FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33728606 - 3 months ago

Originally from Texas but now living in Orlando working at Disney :)

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33729933 - 3 months ago

In reply to windowbirds

Hey, welcome! Move on up to Orlando, it is where we host most of our meet ups!

In reply to chantelvonstrange

Welcome! You made the right choice with moving here. We have excellent beaches!

You can also join us on our Facebook group where we are way more active compared to the RT site.