Forums > RWBY

DJ Mix Dedications

Posts (5)

• GrisellJumpTJD

GrisellJumpTJD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33567212 - 4 months ago

Hey crew I'm Alex aka GrisellJumpTJD and I have made my 11th mix in my Gym Mix series (The series I do part from community radio) titled Gym Mix 11: The Rise Of RWBY which is coming soon to mixcloud and djfez.com

What are your thoughts on a dj mix dedicated to Rooster Teeth and who is looking forward to Volume 5?

• SGTG

SGTG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33570430 - 4 months ago

Would the mix have songs from Rooster Teeth shows or remixes of those songs? And yes, I am looking forward to season 5 of RWBY!

• GrisellJumpTJD

GrisellJumpTJD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33573124 - 3 months ago

It's a UK hardcore mix with tracks selected to make you feel like you are in the RWBYverse with tracks from Darren Styles,S3RL,Fracus & Darwin and moreĀ and yes the Octaframe remix of This Will Be The Day is the final track in the mix.

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33573126 - 3 months ago

I will have a track list up soon with the tracks I mixed for The Rise Of RWBY on djfez.com/griselljumptjd

• SGTG

SGTG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33573980 - 3 months ago

In reply to GriselllJumpTJD OK. Looking forward to it!