Forums > RWBY

Not sure where else to put this.

Posts (3)

• moggers96

moggers96

#33528646 - 2 months ago

Hello, my name is André. Better known online as my screen name, moggers96. I'm 20 years old, British and I have been through a lot of.. not ideal moments in my life. But yesterday took a final turn, for the better or worse I have yet to find out. When I was younger, seven years old precisely. My Uncle abused me, sexually abused me. His partner, my Aunt. Didn't have the slightest clue, nor did my mother or anyone else. This continued for about 13 years, until I was 18 years of age. Two years ago. I've always been scared of ruining somebodys' life when my own was worthless in my eyes. But a sudden rush of bravery came over me last night, as I was watching 'The end of the beginning' and I heard her, asking not the other character on screen but me, if I believed in destiny. And at 4:37am I called a taxi to go to my Aunt's house and I finally broke down and told her and my mother. I'm not sure where this journey will lead or even where to place my next step. But yes. I do believe in destiny. And though you aren't my favourite, Weiss Schnee takes that trophy. You have just ended 13 years of pain, torment and suffering.. So, thank you. For Mounty Oum for creating the show, to Burnie Burns to allowing it, to Miles Luna and Kerry Shawcross for continuing to create and show us more of this world and to you now reading this. The wonderful people of the Rooster teeth community.

• MisCon

MisCon

#33536475 - 2 months ago

With no personal insult meant to you, lots of people make up stuff like this just to get attention, BUT....

I'm going to assume you do speak the truth, and that this is genuine, because if it is not, it's no skin off my nose to have fed a troll, and if it indeed is true, then I'd be a heartless bastard for ignoring it.

Hang in there friend. Destiny is real whether you believe it or not. Life never follows the fairy tale script because if it did, it would be much less interesting and far too predictable, yet it is still all scripted. Your journey will be likely tumultuous, but in the end it will be better than it was before. Hang in there, and have faith. God will not abandon you. All things work together for good, to those who love God, and are called to do His will. Even if it looks dark, he will not abandon you. And if somehow your abuser has escaped justice in life here on earth, know that he will not escape his judgment when he passes into the next.

• moggers96

moggers96

#33541970 - 2 months ago

In reply to MisCon It is true. In fact I've just now come home from a video interview from the local police station. I've supposedly given more than they could have asked for in terms of detail and apparently going to court and winning my case is all but assured.  Destiny is real and my destiny is to keep this scum from hurting anyone else ever again.