Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos Appreciation Thread

Posts (497)

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33537775 - 3 months ago

laughingc48.png

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33537778 - 3 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

Except you have posted people who I know and I know they wouldnt be happy.

Axtrox and ReverseColeslaw BOTH have yelled at people over this.

Just credit the artist SA its not hard you dont have to have links even just saying this picture is done by so and so.

Here is an example

tumblr_omsljg8rZM1qhiq00o1_1280.jpg

By Jo3MM

see how NOT hard that is?

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33537780 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

SIGH

Again

TabletOrgy who is NSFW

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33537794 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Wha?

• revanninja

#33537799 - 3 months ago

In reply to JROY

I have been having a...discussion where I have been telling SA to post links to Art as its polite and most artist actually want you to do that as it brings people to their stuff.

I do say however if its a NSFW artist like TabletOrgy has then its okay just to post the names.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33537801 - 3 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to revanninja

Ok.

Revan is absolutely correct.  If you post artwork, the correct thing (not just the polite thing) to do is to at the very least post the name of the artist.  This does two things.  One, it provides a way for someone to look up the artist, especially in the case of the artist's NSFW stuff (which we CANNOT link here).  Second, and more important than the first, is that this ensures that no one thinks you are stealing their work.  We know that's not what you are trying to do, but those without the context might think otherwise.  It also doesn't help that people DO steal others' work and take credit for it.  It's called "covering your ass", SAmaster.  People WILL rake you over the coals if you don't take the proper measures to cite the source.  It's no different than when I or anyone else make a claim about the show: I have to be able to cite my sources or my defense can be called into question.

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33544189 - 3 months ago

flushed

Well, damn. I think ya just gave all young men everywhere a giant nosebleed, SAmmy. Bravo. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wipe my nose.

yum

In reply to SAmaster

2af.jpg

In reply to SAmaster

cbc.jpg

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33544200 - 3 months ago

I do what I can.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33544556 - 3 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

flushed

Well, damn. I think ya just gave all young men everywhere a giant nosebleed, SAmmy. Bravo. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wipe my nose.

yum

In reply to SAmaster

2af.jpg

In reply to SAmaster

cbc.jpg

giphy.gif

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33545199 - 3 months ago

e6f.jpg

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33545201 - 3 months ago

901.jpg

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33545206 - 3 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

#NosebleedX100

dizzy_face

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33545312 - 3 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to SAmaster

If he's dead I'm blaming you.  

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33545360 - 3 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Blame sexiness.

• RexFrost

#33550446 - 2 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

Sexiness kills, folks. Beware the sexiness.

• RexFrost

#33550449 - 2 months ago

tumblr_ongd49gPZ01u8f9n3o1_1280.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/moj...

Me-wow.

smiley_cat

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33550459 - 2 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

I'd say, beware of cuteness more. This is borderline diabetes-inducing. I loooove it!

• MisCon

MisCon

#33554277 - 2 months ago

Aaannd there it is, Neko-Chibi Pyrrha.... Don't you wanna just snuggle her?

I swear, if someone puts the Pyrrha-shocker face on her, I'm gonna get... unfriendly...

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33554358 - 2 months ago

In reply to MisCon

Don't call it, bro. It will happen anyways. Just like death or taxes, it is inevitable.

• JROY

#33554420 - 2 months ago

76c34f43b9b48c03fb278aeb635b7f0c.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33554528 - 2 months ago

In reply to JROY

Yo Roy, good to see you!

• JROY

#33554641 - 2 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Been busy, got a ton of final projects.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33554763 - 2 months ago

In reply to JROY

But I hope things will work out for you. 

• RexFrost

#33561572 - 2 months ago

Behold the beauty & grace that is...Pyrrha Nikos, Japanese style!

tumblr_oiun0cs9CC1v51a66o1_1280.png

https://sumiwow.tumblr.com/pos...

Edit: To view more artwork like this, check out sumiwow's Tumblr page.

• RexFrost

#33571205 - 2 months ago

C-BijjdVYAAIEh_.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/moj...

pyrrha