Forums > RWBY

Yang Xiao Long Appreciation Thread

Posts (68)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33285453 - 9 months ago

2408861-1473263555976-1b8061dbcc2453fc22

Greetings, fellow RWBY fans! This thread is dedicated to the appreciation of everyone's favorite Golden-Haired Hothead, Yang Xiao Long. Feel free to share your thoughts & favorite quotes & images featuring Team RWBY's very own Beautiful Blonde Bombardier. Just remember to keep things civil here, folks. No hating allowed. Otherwise, you'll make Yang angry, & you won't like her when she's...Yangry!

As always, let the appreciation begin!

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33290619 - 9 months ago

yang-32.png : I always start my semesters off with a Yang!

Best. Yang quote. Ever!

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33293526 - 9 months ago

Come on, people. No love for the best big sis in all of Remnant? For shame!

I want to leave an offering to the Yellow Fury. I made this, after reading the lyrics for "Gold" and nearly crying:

2470073-1474349391536-dark.png

• RexFrost

#33295323 - 9 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

We really need to see more scenes like this in the series. Young Yang + young Ruby = adorable.

yang-32.png  ruby-32.png 

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33295505 - 9 months ago

Here's a concept sketch for the arm I designed... I've been pretty much posting it everywhere, but here goes nothing.

2347612-1465876983486-yxl-full.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy.

• RexFrost

#33296215 - 9 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Nice pic, Imma. I still think the face needs some reworking, though, but it's a nice pic nevertheless. Here's hoping Yang's new arm is as sweet as your design.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33296219 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Thanks. I think I posted this on another couple of threads we're both on, and it seems I didn't do as good of a job on Photoshop as I thought I did. What do you think: shrink the head, tidy up the nose a little, boost the skin color?

• RexFrost

#33296233 - 9 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

I'd say make the nose smaller & make the head a little bit bigger. The rest of the pic isn't so bad, to be honest.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33297294 - 9 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Make the head a bit bigger, and giver her hair more movement. And just a question: What did you use to color it?

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33297686 - 9 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I just used some colored pencils, took a picture, and photoshopped it.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33297744 - 8 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Nice. I absolutely suck with the color pencils, so everything I made so far has been pencil only. Keep on drawing, pal!

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33297892 - 8 months ago

Hopefully by the end of Volume 4, Yang is on the road to recovery, something like...

this, per se.  We can only hope, anyway.

• RogueMankey

RogueMankey

#33298026 - 8 months ago

I'm putting together something I paid an artist friend of mine to make to get revenge on Adam for what he did to Yang. Let's just say if this series wants to go "The Walking Dead" on us, then I'm going Rick Grimes on Adam.

• RexFrost

#33298042 - 8 months ago

In reply to RogueMankey

You know what would be funny to see? The Rooster Teeth Cow Chop logo featuring Adam's head as the cow head. Cow Chop, indeed.

smiling_imp 

• RexFrost

#33298736 - 8 months ago

Well, RT released this new Yang image recently:

CtUCAbRUEAAhzGv.jpg

I'd say get hyped, but it's hard to get hyped over seeing Yang still missing one arm & looking very DGAS. I suppose it beats seeing her still stuck at home wearing plain civilian clothing. I guess we'll just have to wait & see what's in store for our favorite Blonde Bombshell when RWBY Volume 4 debuts.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33298748 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

She has a hard look in her eye. I'd say she's back, but will be ruthless instead of playful, as she was through allthree volumes. I hope to see her kicking major ass!

• RexFrost

#33298758 - 8 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

She definitely looks like she's done playing around & is ready to get serious. I hope to see her as a more capable fighter, preferably as a martial artist rather than a mere boxer.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33298767 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

If she learned anything, she knows she has to improve her leg work. Maybe with Merc in mind.

• ZanyGamer196

ZanyGamer196 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33299122 - 8 months ago

Oh I'd say she's out of DGAS mode in this pic, she's been pushed too far so she won't hold her attack, anymore.  Not sure if she knows that she was framed at the tournament, though I can imagine how furious she'll be once she does, and then Mercury will be scorched by a flame that's burning hotter than the sun in the middle of July.  Can't wait. :D

• RexFrost

#33299517 - 8 months ago

In reply to RogueMankey

She will be avenged! To Merc, Em, & Adam: beware! That Little Sun Dragon (Yang) is getting ready to scorch you all!

yang 

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33435132 - 5 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

If you cant have a Pun thread Sponsored by a Blonde Bombshell,.. well,.. where CAN you have one!

• RogueMankey

RogueMankey

#33435945 - 5 months ago

So, remember when I said I'd do something about Adam? Well if y'all haven't seen yet, I finally did this past November with the help of the artist JadenKaiba. It's all in here:

http://roosterteeth.com/forum/rwby/topic/3230251

• RexFrost

#33437996 - 5 months ago

In reply to RogueMankey

Again, awesome pic, dude. Seeing Adam getting owned & pwned always brings a smile to my face.

smiling_imp

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33438005 - 5 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

In reply to RexFrost

When are we going to see Adam taste Yang's new fist? I want to see his nose punched inwards!