Forums > RWBY

Blake Belladonna Appreciation Thread

Posts (78)

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33438042 - 7 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I bet you never thought of this, either:

tumblr_nhqch3p3em1tfq9oeo1_500.jpg

yang

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33438052 - 7 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

To quote her: "I know I approve" *wink*

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33439451 - 7 months ago

Gawd, that's even funnier with visuals!

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33440030 - 7 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

In reply to FettucCR

We've joked about Fifty Shades of Blake & Yang, but how about Fifty Shades of RWBY? Holy shizz!

laughing

• PhantomAC

PhantomAC FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Not Otaku, Just Nerd

#33442368 - 7 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Wow,.. Holy Shizz is right. I STILL cant even look at sexy fan art of Ruby,.. she's just too,.. well... Ruby! Cute/pretty to be sure,.. but scandalous only on that impish/mischievous level. Blake has more of a worldly ambience.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33443459 - 7 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

I feel the same. Perhaps is because of that I can't ship Ruby.

• epix253

epix253 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33443467 - 7 months ago

Plus isn't she like 14 or something

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33443484 - 7 months ago

In reply to epix253

In Vol1 she was. I don't see that as much of a problem, since people ship her with others of similar age (about two years older), which isn't a lot. The issue is harder to explain, at least for me. It's more like she was a little sister. 

• epix253

epix253 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33443489 - 7 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Oh yeah I didn't mean that I mean the sexy pics and stuff, it would just seem kinda unsettling is all I'm saying.

• PhantomAC

#33443676 - 7 months ago

In reply to epix253

You are CORRECT sir!

• RexFrost

#33524280 - 5 months ago

blake_belladonna_hr_x_prints_by_adsouto-

http://adsouto.deviantart.com/...

tumblr_omefgeCOAt1u8f9n3o1_1280.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/moj...

C58naRqUYAALmgc.jpg

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33524446 - 5 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

If only I could +1 Cool each one of these...

• PhantomAC

#33526502 - 5 months ago

In reply to FettucCR especially the third one!

• RexFrost

#33536656 - 5 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I feel the same way, buddy.

sunglasses

• RexFrost

#33561581 - 4 months ago

Blake Belladonna, Japanese style!

tumblr_oh21fpbTsM1v51a66o1_1280.png

https://sumiwow.tumblr.com/pos...

heart_eyes_cat

• PhantomAC

#33562632 - 4 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

So Sad and pretty. I see the signature,.. and I wish I could thank them for getting this moment of Blake right.

• RexFrost

#33563032 - 4 months ago

In reply to PhantomAC

So sad, yet so beautiful. No doubt about it. If you like this sweet piece of artwork, then definitely check out the artist's Tumblr page. That's sumiwow, in case you were wondering.

• RexFrost

#33565805 - 4 months ago

Blake Belladonna...in an Asian-style dress? Me-wow!

C9LIr6IUQAE3uKZ.jpg

heart_eyes heart_eyes_cat

• MisCon

MisCon

#33567619 - 4 months ago

NIIIICE black and gold!

• RexFrost

#33569118 - 4 months ago

In reply to MisCon

I think you mean...Black & Yellow!

wink

blake yang

• Meiglan

Meiglan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33569352 - 4 months ago

In reply to TripleTaco She has a belly button! Lol. But really, I enjoyed her new look this volume. Both the outfit and general character design were one of the best changes made this volume.

• RexFrost

#33638418 - 1 month ago

0fc.jpg

blake

• Obsessed_with_RWBY

Obsessed_with_RWBY

#33639326 - 4 weeks ago

https://gyazo.com/930573f6fcd8...

Can we all just take a second and appreciate how freaking AWESOME she is? Back when the first volume came out i was just crazy about the Black Trailer. Blake's trailer, of course. The music in this show is just BEYOND perfect! It rocks! 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33639351 - 4 weeks ago

In reply to Obsessed_with_RWBY

Man, how much I loved the Black trailer, and Blake's design...

• RexFrost

#33640699 - 3 weeks ago

In reply to FettucCR

Blake's original design is great, but ya gotta love her Volume 4 redesign. Blake can wear that coat & those thigh-high boots like no one else. Volume 4 Blake FTW!

blake