Forums > RWBY

RWBY ships

Posts (9377)

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33507092 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01 

Hmm... interesting. 

I don't know if all of team RNJR will get a chance to meet Raven and her tribe, but that's a good theory. 

Nice analogy with Beast Boy and Raven. I remember watching the old Teen Titians when I was a kid.  thumbsup

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507095 - 9 months ago

In reply to thesupertwins

Yep. Extremely salty they never got together on the good version of the show

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33507115 - 9 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Eh. I see why people want it, but I think they are better as friends. Ravens not someone who's ready to be in a relationship. She has baggage. BB is a good guy, but I don't think he's suited for a serious relationship.

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507116 - 9 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

To be fair she dealt with a lot of her baggage towards the shows end 

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507119 - 9 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Good news Titans is getting a new animated film that is another adaptation of the terra arc... though just a warning  it is closer to how it originally played out and comic terra is a far cry from show terra.  

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33507147 - 9 months ago

In reply to Bumblebee4life

Isn't that one of those big comic arcs that comes across as massively stupid/politically incorrect?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33507244 - 9 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

In reply to Bumblebee4life

In reply to SAmaster

To all of you. In the previous Teen Titans series before the New 52 and Rebirth, Raven and Beast Boy were a happy and cute couple. They confirmed their love for each other before and in the last issue. Raven realized that she needed to accept the good part of life with the bad and Beast Boy was the best good part of her life, then they confirmed their love and entered a serious relationship

In the old cartoon, there was only two episodes where it even remotely showed they had a relationship. I hate both series, but at least the latest one shows their love for each other.

In the next DC animated movie, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, it is based from a very popular story arc from the series. In the original story, Terra was an agent for Deathstroke sent to find the Titans weaknesses so he could kill them. Beast Boy fell for Terra without any knowledge of what her intentions were. When the truth that Terra was working for Deathstroke came out, it broke Beast Boys heart and it was Raven that comforted him. While the new movie will basically be the same story, there will be many noticeable changes from the original.

• IShipYouNot

IShipYouNot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Too Punny For You

#33507264 - 9 months ago

So Radius (and thesuoertwins) was right, my IP address was banned. Now I'm all unbanned and stuff and oh my god I'm tired. Oh yeah. This song is amazing and makes me want to ship Pyrrha like there's no tomorrow. I cried a lot. Good night.

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33507568 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01 

You know, your statement about Raven needing to accept the good parts of her life, which was Beast Boy. 

Kinda reminds me of Blacksun.....hmmmm

• thesupertwins

thesupertwins

#33507569 - 9 months ago

In reply to IShipYouNot 

Glad you got that all worked out  smile

• thesonofcinder

thesonofcinder

#33507599 - 9 months ago

In reply to IShipYouNot

Your lucky. I had to make a tottaly new account and redo everything. It was soooooo anoying. But i'm happy for you

• IShipYouNot

IShipYouNot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Too Punny For You

#33507697 - 9 months ago

In reply to thesonofcinder

I've been there. Made a new one to get the day zero double gold box because of the verification issue with this account. Thankfully I was also able to get that fixed after the fact as well but it was very frustrating. Spent probably three hours while at RTX on the phone with a rep from capital one trying to figure out if it was my card.

• TheImmoralCookie

TheImmoralCookie

#33507704 - 9 months ago

I will never accept the Blacksun! XD (jk)

I don't know really why I don't like Blacksun. It just doesn't really click for me as a good ship that I might like. I think its because Sun (in my eyes) seems to play the role of a brother to Blake better then a love interest.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33507785 - 9 months ago

In reply to TheImmoralCookie

For me, its because the big reason I like Eclipse, is because it's unrequited. It being required wierdly ruins it for me.

• HunterBlaine

#33507791 - 9 months ago

Ive never liked Blacksun because its feels too obvious.

Yknow what i mean? Like of course the one main male faunus we have would get paired with the one main female faunus we have.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33507799 - 9 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

That wouldn't bother me if I felt the personalities meshed right. Like Arkos and Lancaster seem obvious, right?

• HunterBlaine

#33507801 - 9 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

Arkos worked for that, as did Renora

Lancaster im kinda convinced is a possibility now after watching Vol 4.

Id like to think RT wouldnt go down the painfully obvious route for all of the main 8 

• Leonthekillr

Leonthekillr

#33507817 - 9 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Them both being Faunus gives more to it though. For one, Sun can understand her better then her other friends because he's surely been treated badly for being a Faunus. But unlike Blake, didn't let it affect how he enjoyed life, for Blake she let it effector her to much. Thus had stayed with the White Fang when the new leader came. 

But even though Sun wasn't as effected by it, can understand her reasoning for things better then her other friends when it comes to change for Faunus. So this gives for more depth and understanding then if she were to be with a human like Yang, who yes can understand the obsession for wanting something. But that ain't as much when compared to going through the same kind of harsh treatment.

Sun may of been born into Vacuo where it'd happen less but we don't know when he moved to Mistral, where it'd be much more common.

Plus personality mashing/chemistry wise,  Black Sun and Bumblebee is pretty similar for the most part.

• Leonthekillr

Leonthekillr

#33507826 - 9 months ago

Heh, kinda funny, it's the same for me with Bumblebee. As I see it as much more as a deep sisterly bond then anything close to them being love interests.

• thesonofcinder

thesonofcinder

#33507833 - 9 months ago

well,i like the idea of blacksun because, one i'm against lesbians(sorry) and two, i just think its a really good mesh of personalities.

also, my friend sends me balcksun fanfiction along with all the stuff he writes for my characters, so its sort of ingrained in me by now

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33507867 - 9 months ago

In reply to thesonofcinder

Why are you against lesbians? Lesbians are a force of good in the world.

• Bumblebee4life

Bumblebee4life FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507900 - 9 months ago

In reply to Leonthekillr

I'm ok if it's a sisterly but I'd prefer them to be romantically involved.  

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33507905 - 9 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

No they arent.

They are people there is ones that are good and ones that are bad.

I have met both sides of the coin.

Just because some one is a lesbian doesnt make them a force of good and if you ask the Bi and Pan community there is a LOT wrong with the overall stance on sexuality that Lesbians take.

• Miitan

Miitan

#33507917 - 9 months ago

If Blacksun becomes canon then I want Sun to be his own character and not just a love interest to Blake, since that's what he has been so far.

I've seen this alllllllll the time with other het ships(though usually it's the girl who's there just to be the love interest/damsel in distress) that I'm frankly getting bored with it. (develop Sun pls!!)

On positive sides of things, I am digging Lancaster :D and I'm really craving for some Nuts and Dolts so if anyone has any fics they can recommend!! Would be appreciated!!

• Miitan

Miitan

#33507921 - 9 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to SAmaster

No they arent.

They are people there is ones that are good and ones that are bad.

I have met both sides of the coin.

Just because some one is a lesbian doesnt make them a force of good and if you ask the Bi and Pan community there is a LOT wrong with the overall stance on sexuality that Lesbians take.

Unfortunately, I've been shunned for being bisexual by lesbians. For one, I've been accused of being more prone to cheating, which is not true and it has made me uncomfortable in situations where I was surrounded by LGBT+ ppl who have different stances on pansexuality and bisexuality.

Nothing like being looked down upon by the community that's supposed to be open-minded lmao.