Forums > RWBY

A RWBY Shitposting thread (RW/b/Y)

Posts (329)

• Sgt.Afr0

Sgt.Afr0

#33232137 - 11 months ago

Shitpost all you want here, the main purpose of this thread is to post some dank memes, pics, or RWBY related shitposts.

This thread is dedicated for that, and was made so that people would not shitpost on other RWBY threads.

• Sgt.Afr0

Sgt.Afr0

#33232138 - 11 months ago

Let me start off by posting this: tORPMEC.jpg

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33233062 - 11 months ago

Hey, could we maybe talk about non-RWBY OCs in scenarios where they're in remnant?

• Sgt.Afr0

Sgt.Afr0

#33233382 - 11 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

In this thread, there are no rules. Talk and shitpost all you want! As long as RWBY has something to do to it!

This is a free land. Hosted in a free country, on a free forum, on a free thread.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33233476 - 11 months ago

Okay, so you know how almost everybody in Remnant seems to be super OP in one way or another, but only in that one way? Well, I have a character that is so OP that he wouldn't need a semblance or aura or any of that stuff to defeat some of the most powerful enemies in RWBY!

K-Nyne, the anthropomorphic super-werewolf, custom made by the Umbrella Corporation to be a countermeasure against any out-of-hand monsters and experiments gone wrong. He's custom-made to be OP, like Dante from DMC OP.

Giant Super-mechs from the Vol. 3 finale? They shoot him with one of those beam cannons, he'll just soak it up with his carbon nanotube fur (which he uses both as armor and as a capacitor bank -> he can store and release mega farads of electricity at a moment's notice), toss 'em in the air, and flying drop-kick them out of existence! Deathstalker? Give him less than 1 second, and that thing will be impaled with its own claws. Army of androids and automated sentries? He can dodge bullets; combine that with all the stuff listed above, and they're toast!

Hell, K-Nyne defeats the laser grid from the first Resident Evil movie by using electromagnetic fields to literally tear apart the laser grid, as in he bent the lasers back into the side corridors and blew them up! No aura, no semblance. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna make him a RWBY character any time soon.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33235468 - 11 months ago

You still following this thread Afr0?

• Freelancer_Agent_Washington

Freelancer_Agent_Washington

#33235793 - 11 months ago

RWBY Theory Time!

Pyrrha isn't dead, she was actually an AI and her body was actually a person named Pvt. Jenny. She's going to come back and thinks she's a ghost but after a long series of events leading to her being at a secret military organization's headquarters in Atlas, a former agent of that organization is going to reveal that she was an AI and set off an EMP killing her and the other AIs in the process. Team RWBY and Nora drive off with the remaining AI and that AI later hosts Pyrrha's memories and thus becomes Pyrrha, but Pyrrha finally sacrifices herself to run Ren's new power armor so they can combat an evil corporation looking to kill everyone in Vale for money.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33235955 - 10 months ago

In reply to A_Dusty_Old_Qrow

You know, that doesn't sound too different from a resurrection fanfiction I've been working on (haven't written it yet, but when I do, I'll try and animate it) where someone harvests Pyrrha's soul from the ashes of her demise (literally), hooks her up to an experimental quantum computer, and either 3D prints her a new body (which may actually be feasible) or just puts her into a robotic body.

• Sgt.Afr0

Sgt.Afr0

#33235972 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Yeah, lmao. Just too busy with school.

Also your fanfic character is too OP lmao. Anyways give a fictional work of art where the protagonist / protagonists aren't OP af?

#33235979 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

That was actually the plot to the Church story arc of Red vs Blue RWBYfied

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33236033 - 10 months ago

I know.

In reply to Afr0

Yeah, I just came up with that scenario to put an OC for another world into context. I know he's OP, but that was kind of the point- a monster countermeasure meant to ensure the rise of a superhuman master race created by the most power-hungry mad scientists in the world. He's OP in this scenario because the very capabilities that I gave him using some scientific logic coincidentally worked well against RWBY enemies. That scenario is one I posted on another thread to try and give people an example of a character who's too OP so they know what kinds of limits to put on their characters. They also told me to tone it down lol.

There's also a continuation of the story where he gets split by a nuclear blast into two new werewolves which each inherit some of his abilities, the werewolf I have as my profile picture being one of them; one gains the speed and energy powers, whereas the other gains the immense strength and durability. In the end, they get reunified into an older, wiser incarnation of K-nyne who goes out to seek revenge on those who left him to die while now devoting his life to cleaning up the zombie- and monster-infested mess the world has become. Sure, the characters are somewhat overpowered, but it's balanced out by a deep story of self discovery. Sorry for the long-ass response.

• Sgt.Afr0

Sgt.Afr0

#33237994 - 10 months ago

WHERE THE SHITPOSTS AT?

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33238143 - 10 months ago

In reply to Afr0

I just think people are overlooking this thread. I made my own thread called "The put-whatever-random-sh*t-you-want-here thread" and nobody showed up, so I deleted it. Well, shitposters gonna shitpost on the popular threads I guess.

#33238197 - 10 months ago

In reply to Afr0

You want a shitpost? I'll try my best. Yang is actually Ruby's mom and she just doesn't age. Believe it or not that was an actually theory a while ago.

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33238281 - 10 months ago

WTF?! Wow. Honestly, that wouldn't make sense- Ruby would probably notice something was up and ask Tai some questions, maybe find an old yearbook and put 2 & 2 together, or something.

#33238285 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Monty even had to debunk it by saying Ruby and Yang were indeed half sisters.

#33238287 - 10 months ago

I think I've found out what Taiyang's semblance is. Knocking up his teamates... Every one of them, including Qrow.

• YoiteShimizu

YoiteShimizu

#33238288 - 10 months ago

#33238294 - 10 months ago

In reply to YoiteShimizu

That is literal bafoonery! Combat skirts allow for extra agility due to your legs not being held back by cloth and they look awesome too! Take your bafoonery elsewhere! Oh wait, this is the RWBY Shitposting thread, carry on.

• YoiteShimizu

YoiteShimizu

#33238301 - 10 months ago

I think its stuff like that the creator intended this thread to be about. I made that post to appease him, haha. I completely agree with you on the combat skirt thing though x3

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33238307 - 10 months ago

In reply to YoiteShimizu

The main issue I see with combat skirts is that they show off your panties every time you do a backflip, kick or high jump... and that's practically all the action in RWBY.

• YoiteShimizu

YoiteShimizu

#33238314 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

that's easily fixed if you wear a pair of shorts underneath

• ImmaThinkin

ImmaThinkin

#33238321 - 10 months ago

In reply to YoiteShimizu

True. Similarly, why not just wear baggier pants? They offer some more protection without really reducing mobility (hence why freerunners typically where baggy sweatpants).

• YoiteShimizu

YoiteShimizu

#33238330 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Probably because baggy pants aren't as aesthetically pleasing, haha

#33238339 - 10 months ago

In reply to ImmaThinkin

Well people in Remnant don't really need protection because they have aura, so people can basically wear anything they want thay doesn't reduce mobility and agility. That's why they don't wear baggy pants.