Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (30178)

• acw28

acw28

#33543350 - 3 months ago

I feel like this discussion is running away from us...

So what kinda scenes do you want for the next season of Chibi? I wouldn't mind Tyrian telling Emerald how Ruby now looks, only for him not to be satisfied with the image, "No, no, no! she had a tear in her left stocking, not her right one! And you call that cape red? Looks more like a dark pink to me."

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33543353 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

I could see that also

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Team-RNJR-Adventures-1-644405131

Something like that would be kind of funny if done right.

Pyrrha going full poltergeist 

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33543399 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Port and Oobleck would be nice.

• acw28

acw28

#33543442 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

They could pretty much use any of that guy's stuff and it would be amazing.

In reply to SAmaster

We could see Port's eyes again!

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33543443 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

<_<

>_>

Scythe skirt

• acw28

acw28

#33543472 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

I said anything would be hilarious, not that RT would take it that far...

EDIT: Really I thought you would bring up the fusion.

• revanninja

#33543473 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

I could see the fusion happening though.

Scythe skirt just amuses me especially if it keeps happening at the worst time. Even more so if they make an ad with Qrow approved as the idea.

• acw28

acw28

#33543500 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

If Qrow is in chibi, than I hope he has a scene like the (http://makeagif.com/i/sBkqPE) with Winter.

• revanninja

#33543508 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Yes 100% yes.

She keeps luring him close using with beer. 

And poor poor weiss keeps walking in on them.

Weiss: MY BED!

Weiss: FATHER'S DESK!

Weiss: Your...wait.

• acw28

acw28

#33543516 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Weiss walks in the first time while they're on the bed, Yang walks in the second time when they're "chaperoning" a group for extra credit, Ruby stumbles upon the pair in the kitchen and just asks them to move so she can get some milk for her cookies.

• revanninja

#33543520 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Next time we see winter she is being followed by a murder of Crows all of which she is addressing by names.

Weiss: Am I an Aunt?

• acw28

acw28

#33543525 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to acw28

Next time we see winter she is being followed by a murder of Crows all of which she is addressing by names.

Weiss: Am I an Aunt?

Winter: No, Qrow is just sending me a few gifts. Oh how thoughtful of him to send me some glasses.

Weiss: *looks at nametag* Why aren't they addressed to you?

Winter: *Grabs sword while summoning several Beowolfs* Excuse me dear sister while I teach someone some manners.

• revanninja

#33543533 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

5c25e36f790ebf7b59b51d62688580b961cbf32b

http://reikiwie.tumblr.com/post/139807957253/i-thrive-off-your-qrowin-t-t-everyday-theres

When she figures out the gift.

• acw28

acw28

#33543555 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Okay, how about this one? Junior's is having an open mike night and each team shows up singing a different style of music. SSSN does a boyband number (to reflect their design inspiration), any idea for JNPR, RWBY, and the bad guys?

• revanninja

#33543579 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

JNPR Kiss the girl

• revanninja

#33543597 - 3 months ago

tumblr_on4xhoLko11rz8zs3o1_1280.jpg

DandonFuga no link since NSFW like items

So this is Pyrrha's mom no question.

• acw28

acw28

#33543615 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Maybe if the outfit had a bit less green and more brown (going off the rule established by Taiyang and Yang of offspring having like color schemes to one parent).

• revanninja

#33543628 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Looks at Dad points at Dad.

PyrrhaDad: You see my wife? you think i get enough sleep to color my wardrobe properly? Let me tell you I dont and its AWESOME.

• acw28

acw28

#33543633 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Point taken PyrrhaDad, although I was saying either your daughter or your wife need to color coordinate, not you.

• revanninja

#33543636 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

PyrrhaDad: My wife can bench press an ursa with her thighs alone and my daughter can flip a grown man in armor like he is nothing. They can wear anything they want and I will wisely not say a word.

• acw28

acw28

#33543656 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Sir I didn't create the laws of the universe, I just nag people into following them.  innocent

• revanninja

#33543662 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

PyrrhaDad: look young Man is Ruby following her father's dress code?

No she isnt because that is one perky goth. I suggest you nag someone else less you find least you find my spear inside your head, understood?

2207001-1480288627831-rifle_5.jpg

• acw28

acw28

#33543679 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Yang follows her father's color scheme, until evidence provided proves otherwise Ruby follows her mother's.

Am I taking this a bit too far? If so I apologize.

• revanninja

#33543689 - 3 months ago

In reply to acw28

Actually we know Ruby doesnt because Summer wore a White cape.

V3_08_STRQ.png

• acw28

acw28

#33543704 - 3 months ago

In reply to revanninja

Touché, although I wonder what colors the rest of her outfit are.