Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (28538)

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33540171 - 1 month ago

In reply to JROY

There's a 4koma about Koko selling Revy some stuff that MIGHT be canon, which would mean that Black Lagoon and Jormungand share the same universe.  Dear freaking GOD Koko's English voice is heaven on the ears, same for Valmet.  And let's be honest: if you like powerful women, this does NOT disappoint.  Even the cuddly Schokolade has her moments.  Wait, you were talking about Black Lagoon.  Oh well, pretty much every point I made about Jormungand here applies to Black Lagoon, just change some names.

And let's be honest, Jormungand got to reference Homestar Runner in a fun way.  And as a bonus, if you watch them in Japanese, Revy is Pyrrha and Koko is Coco (VERY MUCH INTENTIONAL, and Dr. Miami is Pyrrha)

But it's shows like that, where pretty much everyone would be an antagonist in their own right in another show, that give me my insight on the quality of an antagonist, and why I rate Adam, Emerald and Torchwick higher than Cinder.

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33540243 - 1 month ago

In reply to Ashandarei22

One-Punch Man is worth the hype.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33540268 - 1 month ago

I am hoping for Pyrrha to come back for good.

• acw28

acw28

#33540281 - 1 month ago

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to Ashandarei22

One-Punch Man is worth the hype.

ONE PUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, had to be done).

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33542309 - 1 month ago

Oh, people discussing Evangelion. I feel at home...

In reply to WrightKnight

In reply to SAmaster

As I see it, the show was just a bunch of creepy/cryptic/nonsensical crap (i.e. it doesn't really make sense) thrown in just to have fans scratch their heads for decades. And it worked. Don't get me wrong, it is one of m favorite shows ever. But it really is a messy mess. 

A bit of spoilers:

The end... well, as someone explained to me, you have to watch EoE between episodes 25 and 26. There's a specific moment, I think, which I don't remember. But that's the plan. All the weird stuff in those episodes is the Instrumentalization process, and each character dealing with it. 

What I really don't know when takes places is the alternate world from Ep26. I've never seen a satisfactory answer to that.

• Spoolofwhool

Spoolofwhool

#33542343 - 1 month ago

In reply to FettucCR

From what I've heard, Ep 25 and 26 were made on an extremely short budget, which is why they apparently turned out poorly. I haven't actually seen them though. After the original series became hugely popular however, the studio was free to use an ample budget to create EoE, which created the ending they were unable to tell previously, but which overrides the ending set forth by 25 and 26.

I have no idea why 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33543251 - 1 month ago

In reply to Spoolofwhool

The budget thing, from what I've heard, is the extreme gore and similar stuff, during Bardiel's fight (Ep. 18). The sponsors cut the budget, and they had to reuse a lot of animation, which is pretty evident in the last two episodes. As for why did they place Ep. 25 and 26 within the movie, that's a good question. But that was already set. There are some scenes in those two that make no sense, because it's from events from EoE.

• acw28

acw28

#33543350 - 1 month ago

I feel like this discussion is running away from us...

So what kinda scenes do you want for the next season of Chibi? I wouldn't mind Tyrian telling Emerald how Ruby now looks, only for him not to be satisfied with the image, "No, no, no! she had a tear in her left stocking, not her right one! And you call that cape red? Looks more like a dark pink to me."

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold He who is found yet lost

#33543353 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

I could see that also

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Team-RNJR-Adventures-1-644405131

Something like that would be kind of funny if done right.

Pyrrha going full poltergeist 

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33543399 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

Port and Oobleck would be nice.

• acw28

acw28

#33543442 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

They could pretty much use any of that guy's stuff and it would be amazing.

In reply to SAmaster

We could see Port's eyes again!

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold He who is found yet lost

#33543443 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

<_<

>_>

Scythe skirt

• acw28

acw28

#33543472 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

I said anything would be hilarious, not that RT would take it that far...

EDIT: Really I thought you would bring up the fusion.

• revanninja

#33543473 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

I could see the fusion happening though.

Scythe skirt just amuses me especially if it keeps happening at the worst time. Even more so if they make an ad with Qrow approved as the idea.

• acw28

acw28

#33543500 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

If Qrow is in chibi, than I hope he has a scene like the (http://makeagif.com/i/sBkqPE) with Winter.

• revanninja

#33543508 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

Yes 100% yes.

She keeps luring him close using with beer. 

And poor poor weiss keeps walking in on them.

Weiss: MY BED!

Weiss: FATHER'S DESK!

Weiss: Your...wait.

• acw28

acw28

#33543516 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

Weiss walks in the first time while they're on the bed, Yang walks in the second time when they're "chaperoning" a group for extra credit, Ruby stumbles upon the pair in the kitchen and just asks them to move so she can get some milk for her cookies.

• revanninja

#33543520 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

Next time we see winter she is being followed by a murder of Crows all of which she is addressing by names.

Weiss: Am I an Aunt?

• acw28

acw28

#33543525 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

In reply to acw28

Next time we see winter she is being followed by a murder of Crows all of which she is addressing by names.

Weiss: Am I an Aunt?

Winter: No, Qrow is just sending me a few gifts. Oh how thoughtful of him to send me some glasses.

Weiss: *looks at nametag* Why aren't they addressed to you?

Winter: *Grabs sword while summoning several Beowolfs* Excuse me dear sister while I teach someone some manners.

• revanninja

#33543533 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

5c25e36f790ebf7b59b51d62688580b961cbf32b

http://reikiwie.tumblr.com/post/139807957253/i-thrive-off-your-qrowin-t-t-everyday-theres

When she figures out the gift.

• acw28

acw28

#33543555 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

Okay, how about this one? Junior's is having an open mike night and each team shows up singing a different style of music. SSSN does a boyband number (to reflect their design inspiration), any idea for JNPR, RWBY, and the bad guys?

• revanninja

#33543579 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

JNPR Kiss the girl

• revanninja

#33543597 - 1 month ago

tumblr_on4xhoLko11rz8zs3o1_1280.jpg

DandonFuga no link since NSFW like items

So this is Pyrrha's mom no question.

• acw28

acw28

#33543615 - 1 month ago

In reply to revanninja

Maybe if the outfit had a bit less green and more brown (going off the rule established by Taiyang and Yang of offspring having like color schemes to one parent).

• revanninja

#33543628 - 1 month ago

In reply to acw28

Looks at Dad points at Dad.

PyrrhaDad: You see my wife? you think i get enough sleep to color my wardrobe properly? Let me tell you I dont and its AWESOME.