Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (31360)

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507937 - 5 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

You and me both brother

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33507972 - 5 months ago

In reply to revanninja

tumblr_olibefO9DW1uo7ay2o1_1280.png

http://razenix.tumblr.com/post/157346921291/more-cant-wait-for-the-5-notes-thisll-get

She is never far from our hearts

Or our lungs...I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33507992 - 5 months ago

In reply to acw28

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to novusdawn

I could imagine Pyrrha crouching over a laptop labeled 'secret plot details' and trying to hide it.

Or the teams have another costume party and Pyrrha shows up with a Grimm mask.

winner!

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33507994 - 5 months ago

In reply to JROY

i am giving them only one more season and that is far beyond what i would have done on my own. This is all thanks to you guys otherwise i would have left long ago.

• acw28

acw28

#33507999 - 5 months ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

If see comes back the volume after next, do you want us to let you know, or would you just be done with the show by then?

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33508005 - 5 months ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

It has been hard to keep the faith in RT given the last two volumes but you should always give a show a three strike rule. 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508010 - 5 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

But for many who chose the three-strike rule, RT already has two. Vol5 is decisive. I said the same of Vol4, but I don't feel they had a strike with it.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33508043 - 5 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

I've only given RWBY one strike so far.  Season 4 was just barely passable, despite some unsavory bullshit in the first episode (Ruby's laughing and the shield).  That being said, they came dangerously close to strike three.  Offing another JNPR member in the vein of Pyrrha would have been a double-strike, and they could have easily done away with Ren or Nora along those lines.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33508058 - 5 months ago

I'm just trying to keep faith that she'll be back. We all should.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508060 - 5 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I don't know why I thought you were on your second strike. Anyways, Vol4 was far from the mess the ending of Vol3 was, and that is something. I do have hope for Vol5.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508072 - 5 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

I am.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33508114 - 5 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Look at it this way: if I had seen all the plot holes that did nothing but allow Cinder to win coming, it would have been one strike EACH.  There would have been enough outs generated to end the inning, and I would have been long gone.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33508130 - 5 months ago

In reply to novusdawn

In reply to AAGGRESSS

It has been hard to keep the faith in RT given the last two volumes but you should always give a show a three strike rule.

Or think of it like a boxing match. The fight isn't over until you hear the bell. 

• acw28

acw28

#33508147 - 5 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

or an opera, with the fat lady singing (so Port's mom then?).

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33508354 - 5 months ago

In reply to WrightKnight

even i could have made a better vol 3. And i am a pretty shitty writer.

• acw28

acw28

#33508359 - 5 months ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I maybe going against the grain for most of you, but I don't think Volume 3 was that bad until Pyrrha's death. Really the only major fix needed would be to pull a G.I.Joe and just have a line about Cinder's arrow barley missing the heart and putting Pyrrha into a coma.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33508380 - 5 months ago

In reply to acw28

Personally I felt the rest of it was meh. The tone killed it for me. But it still would have been alright if not for the finale.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33508393 - 5 months ago

I'm just hoping for more evidence that she's coming back. And for volume 5 to be the reveal. If she and Jaune don't get together, I'll end up wanting to find Miles and Kerry and punch the both in the face. Left hook for Miles. Right hook for Kerry. But I'm hoping and praying that it doesn't come to that.

• acw28

acw28

#33508440 - 5 months ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

Given the fact she's a fanfavorite character and that they still sell and create merchandise in her image, it's almost an inedibility that she'll come back. Now it's just a question of when.

• Colayith

Colayith

#33508455 - 5 months ago

In reply to acw28 She's not coming back. 1. The voice actor that coined her confirmed that she's dead, 2. They're not dumb enough to bring her back and make no sense, and 3. She won't have armor or a weapon since Jaune had it made into new armor and a sword. If they bring her back, it won't make any sense and the show will basically be ruined

• Colayith

Colayith

#33508458 - 5 months ago

In reply to HunterBlaine You mean Ozpin? Torchwick is the antagonist of season 1.

• acw28

acw28

#33508467 - 5 months ago

In reply to Colayith

1. The VA never said the words "she is dead", as has been stated both she and RT in general have been very dodgy on the subject of Pyrrha's death and not outright confirming it as they have with Roman's. They had done a similar tactic with Neo by not officially confirming the character's death and lo and behold, Neo is back for the next Volume. Furthermore, the VA has continued work with RT in both the main series and Chibi, so it's not like it'd be impossible to get her back for the role.

2. As has been mentioned, many on this thread believe if she is back she would serve as in a brainwashed antagonist capacity, ultimately providing a hard opponent for the heroes and make them at odds with the world when they believe she can be saved an no one else does.

3. New weapons and armor can be forged.

• SAmaster

SAmaster

#33508482 - 5 months ago

In reply to Colayith

That's got be the worst case I've ever seen.

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33508491 - 5 months ago

In reply to acw28

In reply to SAmaster

Check her joined date.

• revanninja

revanninja FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold One who is judged by the

#33508516 - 5 months ago

Its always funny when you see these arguments because they never make any sense.

Her voice never said dead as acw28 points out but also its not like VAs have said something and then it turned out to be not true. We see it all the time in live action and its not the first with RT as they had the same issue with Donut and still revived him.

If they did bring her back its been well planned in advance no way would this be spur of the moment. We know her "Death" was planned well in advance so it makes sense if they are going to bring her back they would have her revival also planned well in advance.

We are getting a LOT of details that say the core concept of RWBY was laid out or mostly thought of and designed before Vol 1 even aired. 

Armor and Weapons can be made its not a new concept in fact Jaune's armor is entirely new. And it can also be worked into Pyrrha coming back to herself much like how Yang was in her new clothes after she spray painted her replacement gauntlet and her new arm.

Same Idea where Pyrrha coming back with new Weapons and Armor is her coming back to her sense of self both as a warrioress and Pyrrha.

So as an aside

tumblr_inline_olk0rm5sAS1r8ks2m_500.png

http://rnjrsupportsquad.tumblr.com/post/157383862905/jaune-and-pyrrha-because-of-their-late-night

Jaune and Pyrrha because of their late night trainings often nap. They can be found asleep in corners when free time happens. Often curled up with each other. For beacon as a whole their is a contest to find the cutest picture of them curled up with each other. Velvet is winning with a picture of them asleep on a window seat Pyrrha on Jaune's chest with Jaune's arm's around her a book in his hand sunlight streaming on them.

That is MY prompt that spawned Fan art I am so proud.