Forums > RWBY

Pyrrha Nikos general discussion

Posts (26669)

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507851 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

So...anything you and I come up with basically lol

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33507856 - 6 days ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

Well use and just about 70% of the other fan fic writers. 

• HunterBlaine

HunterBlaine FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507857 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

Yeah i know, its crazy how many people stick to that AU concept

• novusdawn

novusdawn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Xenos need not apply

#33507880 - 6 days ago

In reply to HunterBlaine

I would think it should be a GIANT warning sign to RT that a lot of people didn't like vol 3. But that is a kettle of fish that we have cooked time and again so it doesn't bear repeating. Still I always love me a good Arkos fan fic when I get down cause Pyrrha has once again not been mentioned. Ever since the RTX Sidney mention to watch RWBY Chibi I have been holding out hope that they MIGHT mention something in it. It wouldn't be my preferred method of being told Pyrrha is coming back but at this point I'll take what I can get.

• HunterBlaine

#33507881 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

Im constantly fascinated with the fact that they dont just outright say 'shes dead' like they did with Torchwick

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507907 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

I don't think we'll get anything out of Chibi other than some meta-analysis and some tongue in cheek references. I think all Miles was saying was Pyrrha will be in Chibi 2, not that we'll get info there.

• novusdawn

#33507935 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster

Oh I agree, I fully expect my vain hope to be dashed and stomped on like all the others that RT hath given me.

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33507936 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

As I said we will likely get something small at least.

• HunterBlaine

#33507937 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

You and me both brother

• JROY

JROY FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DingleDong

#33507972 - 6 days ago

In reply to revanninja

tumblr_olibefO9DW1uo7ay2o1_1280.png

http://razenix.tumblr.com/post/157346921291/more-cant-wait-for-the-5-notes-thisll-get

She is never far from our hearts

Or our lungs...I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33507992 - 6 days ago

In reply to acw28

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to novusdawn

I could imagine Pyrrha crouching over a laptop labeled 'secret plot details' and trying to hide it.

Or the teams have another costume party and Pyrrha shows up with a Grimm mask.

winner!

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33507994 - 6 days ago

In reply to JROY

i am giving them only one more season and that is far beyond what i would have done on my own. This is all thanks to you guys otherwise i would have left long ago.

• acw28

acw28

#33507999 - 6 days ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

If see comes back the volume after next, do you want us to let you know, or would you just be done with the show by then?

• novusdawn

#33508005 - 6 days ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

It has been hard to keep the faith in RT given the last two volumes but you should always give a show a three strike rule. 

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508010 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

But for many who chose the three-strike rule, RT already has two. Vol5 is decisive. I said the same of Vol4, but I don't feel they had a strike with it.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33508043 - 6 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

I've only given RWBY one strike so far.  Season 4 was just barely passable, despite some unsavory bullshit in the first episode (Ruby's laughing and the shield).  That being said, they came dangerously close to strike three.  Offing another JNPR member in the vein of Pyrrha would have been a double-strike, and they could have easily done away with Ren or Nora along those lines.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33508058 - 6 days ago

I'm just trying to keep faith that she'll be back. We all should.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508060 - 6 days ago

In reply to WrightKnight

I don't know why I thought you were on your second strike. Anyways, Vol4 was far from the mess the ending of Vol3 was, and that is something. I do have hope for Vol5.

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33508072 - 6 days ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

I am.

• WrightKnight

WrightKnight

#33508114 - 6 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Look at it this way: if I had seen all the plot holes that did nothing but allow Cinder to win coming, it would have been one strike EACH.  There would have been enough outs generated to end the inning, and I would have been long gone.

• NickPotterfi

NickPotterfi

#33508130 - 6 days ago

In reply to novusdawn

In reply to AAGGRESSS

It has been hard to keep the faith in RT given the last two volumes but you should always give a show a three strike rule.

Or think of it like a boxing match. The fight isn't over until you hear the bell. 

• acw28

acw28

#33508147 - 6 days ago

In reply to NickPotterfi

or an opera, with the fat lady singing (so Port's mom then?).

• AAGGRESSS

AAGGRESSS

#33508354 - 6 days ago

In reply to WrightKnight

even i could have made a better vol 3. And i am a pretty shitty writer.

• acw28

acw28

#33508359 - 6 days ago

In reply to AAGGRESSS

I maybe going against the grain for most of you, but I don't think Volume 3 was that bad until Pyrrha's death. Really the only major fix needed would be to pull a G.I.Joe and just have a line about Cinder's arrow barley missing the heart and putting Pyrrha into a coma.

• SAmaster

#33508380 - 6 days ago

In reply to acw28

Personally I felt the rest of it was meh. The tone killed it for me. But it still would have been alright if not for the finale.