Forums > RWBY

The Seven Sisters of Jaune Arc

Posts (56)

• animalia

animalia

#33568022 - 6 days ago

In reply to SAmaster 

Shion isn't part of Mistral though. it is on the same continent as it, but it isn't part of the kingdom proper

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33568037 - 6 days ago

I'm surprised no one's said anything about a possible allusion to the Pleiades star cluster. Maia, Electra, Taygete, Alcyone, Celaeno,  Sterope, and Merope.

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33568123 - 6 days ago

In reply to animalia

According to who?

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33568327 - 5 days ago

In reply to animalia

In a way it would make sense (the small village being outside of a kingdom), but in another it wouldn't (small, out-of-kingdom village being a regular touristic destination?). And I don't remember knowing this in a WoR or any other episode.

In reply to GenErick64

Maybe those are the Arc sisters?

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33568348 - 5 days ago

In reply to FettucCR

Good theory

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33569128 - 5 days ago

In reply to GenErick64

Veeeeeery interesting, to say the least. I'm not sure how the star cluster relates to Jaune or his historic allusion Joan of Arc, but maybe it doesn't have to. I guess we'll have to wait & see.