Forums > RWBY

The Seven Sisters of Jaune Arc

Posts (56)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#32847305 - 1 year ago

This is the way I would make Jaunes sisters. (I'm sure RT would too, if RT would get off their asses and give JNPR some spotlight).

Bianca Arc- Jaunes oldest sister. She is the strongest warrior in their family. She does not want Jaune to become a warrior because she doesn't think he is capable and can't take care of himself, but she does love him very much.

Olivia Arc- Jaunes second older sister. Olivia is the mother-figure of the group. She always treats Jaune like a child. Her fighting style is based on dancing. Everyday Jaune is at Beacon, she worries that he will get hurt. She does believe that he is capable of being a huntsman, but still worries about her baby brother.

Rosemary "Rose" Arc- Jaunes fraternal twin sister. Rose is a major tomboy. She loves battle and is always seeking a fight. She gets a kick out of pulling pranks on Jaune, giving him a hard time and humiliating him. Although she does not show it, she loves her twin brother above all else. She is also a talented artist.

Karen Arc- Karen is one year younger than Jaune and Rose. Karen is the brain child of the family. She loves working with machines. She has a genius-level IQ. She is always creating weapons and all sorts of high-tech gadgets. Her battle style is using her brain. She sees always uses Jaune in her experiments, but she does love her brother.

Aqua Arc- Aqua is a fairy tale fan girl. Aqua is always reading stories of brave knights and beautiful princesses. She has always seen herself as the princess and Jaune as her brave knight coming to her rescue. When Jaune said he wanted to be a huntsman, she supported him the most.

Violet Arc- Violet is the goth girl of the family. While she does not like the Grimm, she does find them fascinating. She is a total dark-freak(she and Blake could get along very well). She is not good with feelings, but she does love Jaune.

Jade Arc- Jade is Jaunes youngest sister. Jade has an large brother complex. She is completely obsessed with her brother. She always wants to be by his side and be just like him when she grows up. When Jaune left to go to Beacon, she made him promise to write to her every week. She loves her big brother above all else.

Jaunes sisters are based from the "The Seven Ravens", a story by the Brothers Grimm. While all of them have different personalities, there is one thing they all agree on. If any girl wants to date their brother, she would half to have their approval. Jaune can't date anyone unless they approve of her. (Watch out, Pyrrha). I want to see these girls in the show, but I don't think RT cares enough about JNPR to give them some spotlight. I know we all want to see Jaune and Pyrrha become an official couple, but like I said, I don't think RT cares enough about JNPR to give them any major showtime. There is always hope I guess. For once, let's see JNPR have some epic events. And start by introducing Jaunes sisters.

• DrDisney918

DrDisney918

#33243028 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

This is amazing

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33243148 - 9 months ago

In reply to DrDisney918

Thanks and I still stand by what I said in this post, but I am starting to think otherwise

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold See ya next fall :)

#33243360 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

Cute idea :)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33243524 - 9 months ago

In reply to Marisa_K

Thanks. Let's hope RT thinks so too so they'll bring them in

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33243589 - 9 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

This is the way I would make Jaunes sisters. (I'm sure RT would too, if RT would get off their asses and give JNPR some spotlight).

Bianca Arc- Jaunes oldest sister. She is the strongest warrior in their family. She does not want Jaune to become a warrior because she doesn't think he is capable and can't take care of himself, but she does love him very much.

Olivia Arc- Jaunes second older sister. Olivia is the mother-figure of the group. She always treats Jaune like a child. Her fighting style is based on dancing. Everyday Jaune is at Beacon, she worries that he will get hurt. She does believe that he is capable of being a huntsman, but still worries about her baby brother.

Rosemary "Rose" Arc- Jaunes fraternal twin sister. Rose is a major tomboy. She loves battle and is always seeking a fight. She gets a kick out of pulling pranks on Jaune, giving him a hard time and humiliating him. Although she does not show it, she loves her twin brother above all else. She is also a talented artist.

Karen Arc- Karen is one year younger than Jaune and Rose. Karen is the brain child of the family. She loves working with machines. She has a genius-level IQ. She is always creating weapons and all sorts of high-tech gadgets. Her battle style is using her brain. She sees always uses Jaune in her experiments, but she does love her brother.

Aqua Arc- Aqua is a fairy tale fan girl. Aqua is always reading stories of brave knights and beautiful princesses. She has always seen herself as the princess and Jaune as her brave knight coming to her rescue. When Jaune said he wanted to be a huntsman, she supported him the most.

Violet Arc- Violet is the goth girl of the family. While she does not like the Grimm, she does find them fascinating. She is a total dark-freak(she and Blake could get along very well). She is not good with feelings, but she does love Jaune.

Jade Arc- Jade is Jaunes youngest sister. Jade has an large brother complex. She is completely obsessed with her brother. She always wants to be by his side and be just like him when she grows up. When Jaune left to go to Beacon, she made him promise to write to her every week. She loves her big brother above all else.

Jaunes sisters are based from the "The Seven Ravens", a story by the Brothers Grimm. While all of them have different personalities, there is one thing they all agree on. If any girl wants to date their brother, she would half to have their approval. Jaune can't date anyone unless they approve of her. (Watch out, Pyrrha). I want to see these girls in the show, but I don't think RT cares enough about JNPR to give them some spotlight. I know we all want to see Jaune and Pyrrha become an official couple, but like I said, I don't think RT cares enough about JNPR to give them any major showtime. There is always hope I guess. For once, let's see JNPR have some epic events. And start by introducing Jaunes sisters.

I kinda like your ideas for Jaune's sisters, except for the whole Pyrrha thing for obvious reasons. To be honest, I would like to see a RWBY episode that involves Weiss meeting the Arc sisters, if only to add another allusion to Snow White. Get it?

"Weiss Schnee & the Seven Arcs"?

"Snow White & the Seven Dwarves"?

;-)

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33243650 - 9 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

That is actually a very good idea

• RexFrost

RexFrost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The King of Cool

#33271233 - 8 months ago

I just had a great idea for Jaune's oldest sister:

She should be named Jean & allude to Grumpy of the Seven Dwarves. By that, I mean she should be the Ice Queen of the seven Arc sisters & is the one Jaune respects & fears the most. He'll even have a catchy nickname for her: Mean Jean the Iron Queen. She's called the Iron Queen because I can imagine her looking like Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, armor & all.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33271333 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

I like that idea!

• Jianju

Jianju FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold See ya next fall :)

#33271359 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

that would explain why he doesnt take to pyrrha right away

• RexFrost

#33271912 - 8 months ago

In reply to Marisa_K

Yeah, I can picture Jaune being reluctant towards making a move on a strong young lady like Pyrrha after all the intimidation he suffered from his strict & strong-willed big sister. It would explain why he seems like a human punching bag.

• Jianju

#33272275 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

"human punching bag" ...nailed it!

• RexFrost

#33272409 - 8 months ago

In reply to Marisa_K

Yang: Nailed it!

;-)

Yeah, nobody know how to take a hit quite like good old Jaune Arc.

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33272423 - 8 months ago

Personally I think Jaune's sisters need to be either all older or all younger, no inbetween. Either way his sisters all adore him.

I can't think of any good allusions for them though. I do like RexFrosts idea of a 'Weiss Schnee and the Seven Arc's' episode, that's a nice reference, but I don't think they should actually be the Seven Dwarves.

Perhaps famous French Monarchs? Philosophers?

• RexFrost

#33272431 - 8 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

The way I see it, Jaune has four older sisters & three younger sisters, making him the middle child of sorts. Middle children tend to have it rough when compared to their siblings. They're always yanked back & forth & are given more grief. I see this happening in Jaune's family. By the way, I say all this from experience, as I am a middle child myself.

• SAmaster

SAmaster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33272447 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Nah, I see him as either the oldest, having to take care of his gaggle of sisters, giving him some maturity, or he was the youngest, and coddled by all his sisters, giving him some humility.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33272650 - 8 months ago

I agree that Jaune could be the middle child. Seven older sisters would put too much pressure on him and seven younger sister wouldn't be much of a good point in my opinion. Having Jaune as the middle child makes the most sense, I think. I like the idea of his sisters meeting Weiss first. It would go with her "Snow White" background. Plus, do we know of any other 7 characters that have the same thing in common? But, for their character base, I think "The 7 Ravens" would be best. It's a story written by the Brothers Grimm and their gender would be the opposite of the original.

• SAmaster

#33272660 - 8 months ago

In reply to Dinobot01

They could go days of the week, or colors of the Rainbow. But I think they all have the problem of not relating to Joan of Arc.

• Mattattack01

Mattattack01 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33272853 - 8 months ago

I have always liked the idea of Jaunes sisters being like this seven ravens story. I would also like to say that Jaune seems more like the middle child to me. The thing is I am not so sure about the whole episode where they meet Weiss. It would make for a nice little moment of comedic relief when they finally meet the girl who he had a crush on but treated him so coldly. Given what has happened at beacon and him suddenly leaving to go with ruby I would see it more like they have come to bring Jaune home. It would make for a nice story arc where Jaune would have to disobey his sisters and start living his own life.

• Dinobot01

Dinobot01

#33272994 - 8 months ago

In reply to Mattattack01

THAT'S PERFECT!!!

• Jianju

#33273093 - 8 months ago

In reply to SAmaster

In reply to Dinobot01

They could go days of the week, or colors of the Rainbow. But I think they all have the problem of not relating to Joan of Arc.

hehehe, the colors of the rainbow, sounds like a Lucky Charms commercial.

• RexFrost

#33273542 - 8 months ago

In reply to Marisa_K

The Seven Lucky Arcs: They're Magically Delicious!

XD

• Jianju

#33274343 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

lol! nom nom nom*

• FettucCR

FettucCR

#33274573 - 8 months ago

In reply to RexFrost

Being a middle child would make more sense for the things Jaune did. The oldest children have the responsibility of raising their younger siblings, and thus their parents' trust. The youngest, on the other side, are the most pampered, and most of the time can get away with it. The middle children usually have neither of this. They get less attention from their parents, and they feel they have to prove themselves. Jaune forging his credentials to go into Beacon would be his way of doing this.

All in all, this idea is so cool. I really want RT to finally introduce Jaune's family.

In reply to RexFrost

I'll totally buy that!

• RexFrost

#33275614 - 8 months ago

In reply to FettucCR

Jaune's family definitely needs to make an appearance sometime soon. It would be nice to see how worried Jaune's parents & sisters really are about his safety & want him to come home. Also, I want to know where exactly in Remnant Jaune's family is. I'm guessing somewhere in Atlas, since Jaune admitted to hearing Weiss' singing, which tells me he went to or was taken to one of her concerts in Atlas.