Forums > RWBY

Create a character for RWBY

Posts (84132)

• PerunTakashi

PerunTakashi

#33574550 - 7 months ago

I did it. everyone is burning now

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33574558 - 7 months ago

In reply to Rakolai

It was worth a shot.

In reply to GenErick64

You should probably make sure you have permission.

• disneydcfan

disneydcfan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ace of Hearts

#33574569 - 7 months ago

I feel like I haven't really spent enough time on my OCs' current stories (I tend to focus more on their backstories) to be able to even tell who would be attracted to whom. I'm not sure if I want Chandra to be interested in a romantic relationship or not (though their Semblance would more than likely make them absolutely capable of having romantic feelings for anyone). I kind of like the idea of Chandra and Lucian, but for some reason I see Lucian as being heterosexual so he may not be interested in an agender person, not to mention he still isn't exactly too fond of Humans. 

Neither Garnet nor Tierra are nearly developed enough to make any decisions like that, either.

As for MRTL, I bro-ship Myuna and Lyle, and I like the idea of Myuna x Reed, though Reed isn't developed enough outside of my own little unwritten headcanons for him to necessarily be able to have him fully commit to anyone, especially since literally no one knows his true identity, not even his teammates. So yeah. Shipping between my OCs doesn't really seem possible right now.

Though I wonder if anyone else's OCs would find any of mine interesting? I should probably repost/update them soon.

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33574582 - 7 months ago

In reply to likemice

I think I'm safe at the moment

( In addition to my earlier post)

I can't believe that I forgot about James and Thera. I mean, they only had a kid together.

• paulhikari

paulhikari FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33574629 - 7 months ago

In reply to Capcans2

Well, none of my OCs are in any romantic relationships, but Azura ships NJ and Aqua together, both of whom deny being involved. The fandom would probably call the pairing "Tudor" after the ruling family of the United Kingdom following the War of the Roses. Kin, meanwhile, may or may not have feelings for Idunn, the middle child of the Ren's Nest. That pairing would either be called "Fuji" or "Golden Delicious" after two types of apples.

Which reminds me. I should get working on the Ren siblings...

• Clemokitty

Clemokitty

#33574708 - 7 months ago

Team Summary!

(Probably should have posted this before Nilla but whatever) (Also Hanlon means light/warrior according to this :3 http://names.mooseroots.com/d/i/Light)

TEAM NAME: NCKL

REFERENCE: Colour of the metal nickel

Leader: Nilla Hanlon - Tactician

Members: Ciane Troi - Berserker, Kuchi Iro Neko - Mop-up crew, Freya Lapys - Dust fanatic/ranger

Type: Team of Faunus from Beacon

Strategies and Fighting Style: Nilla usually assesses the situation and makes the best plan that she can think of. Usually this means assassination (killing it before it notices you), much to the disappointment of Ciane.

Ciane is the tank berserker. He chose the role himself, and is surprisingly good at it. He mostly uses the railgun mode of his weapon. He's a little trigger happy in combat.

Kuchi is the mop-up. She comes in after the big fight to pick off the last few that the team missed. Usually this means chasing them away, as Kuchi never likes dealing the final blow.

Freya is the ranger. She also supplies dust to her teammates. She usually snipes from a high tree using her semblance as a scope.

Nilla and Freya work the best together, taking out the enemy fast and without fear. Ciane usually just does his own thing. Kuchi also works well with Freya, but not as well as Nilla. Nilla taunts the enemy to lead them into traps where Ciane should be waiting. A lot of the time this doesn't work and Freya has to shoot ice dust to stop the opponent moving.

Associates: NCKL are students at Beacon, but (spoilers) they get moved to Haven when the academy falls.

History: Freya and Kuchi were partners in the Emerald forest and Nilla and Ciane were as well. They chose the black knight at initiation and Ciane was not impressed to be prancing around the forest with Nilla.

I can't get the associates section to go un-bold

• AnimeAnnemarie

AnimeAnnemarie

#33574710 - 7 months ago

I feel like Tykva probably has a crush on Amber. And I also see Bibi and Liam get something. But I'm not sure about any of that yet.

• xyonai

xyonai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nephilim

#33574714 - 7 months ago

In reply to Capcans2

Calida has a pretty big Crush on Ashlyn (The tall, mysterious type really gets her going, and the shyness is a big plus on the cute factor) and their closeness as friend/partners has only grown more intense since team CHAR came to be.  Though Ashlyn isn't aware of such, but considers the team leader her closest friend.   Though the relationship dynamic changes somewhat just before / during the Battle of Beacon, but I've not mapped out the small details just yet.

She actually had something of a 'Crush at first sight' with Nieth too, but found herself sobering up when she realized that spider-girl was a bit too 'intense' for her.

• Clemokitty

Clemokitty

#33574719 - 7 months ago

Basic Information

Name: Nilla Hanlon

Nickname:  (If none, leave blank)

Race: Faunus – Fox Tail

Symbol: Fox with tail up curled around a trident - light brown fox/trident – the fox represents her race (faunus) and the trident represents her weapon

Affiliation(s): Attends Haven Academy

The Character’s Appearance

Height: 165cm

Weight: 54kg

Eye Colour: Light blue

Hair: Short, cream-coloured – not quite white

Complexion: Slightly tanned

About The Character

Handedness: Lefty

Clothing: Jacket, cropped tank with crossed neck, thin stockings, shorts and sneakers

Outfit Colours: White, brown, blue and black

Physical Characteristics: Small nose, obviously self-trimmed eyebrows, large feet and relatively thin, muscly enough to use her pole vault effectively

Accessories: Bracelet

Personality:

Nilla May is a flirty girl who loves nothing more than making slightly inappropriate jokes that nobody else understands. She tries to make everything as neat as possible, but sometimes goes a little overboard. When the dorms were given, she made sure that the beds became bunk beds, but did so with the help of Kuchi’s bo staff in its “soldering” mode. She applied to Haven because she wanted adventure and some new people to hang out with. She says things so quickly that sometimes you can’t understand her, but when on the battlefield she is very calm, analysing the situation then leading the enemy into a trap. She is Team Leader because she is confident and can figure her way around things, even under pressure. Also the other members just aren’t cut out for it. Ciane: jerkface who thinks he’s funny and is never serious; Kuchi: naïve child who hates killing, only hurting, never dealing the final blow; Lapis: terrible communicator who stays on the sidelines, shooting from her bow.

Fear(s): Spiders, the colour red, the basement of her dad’s house

Likes: Music, Pizza, pancake eating wars with Ciane (Nilla always wins), green jellybeans

Dislikes: Grimm, the bottom bunk, curtains, pink jellybeans

Habit(s): Biting the inside of her mouth

Fatal Flaw(s): Her incessant “need” for pizza, her lack of any stealth whatsoever, EGO

Strengths: Metalworking, pole-vaulting, stabbing

Weaknesses: slashing, climbing, running (heels!)

Weapon

Weapon Name:

Weapon Description: Trident/pole-vault/triple-barrelled gun

Relationship with Others

(How people view your Character in General)

Friends: Kuchi Iro Neko, Ciane Troi, Freya Lapys,

Team: NCKL (Nickel): Nilla (leader), Ciane, Kuchi, Lapis

Enemy(ies):

The Character’s Abilities

Agility:    7/10

Swordsmanship:    3/10 (spearmanship is more like an 8)

Long Range Accuracy:   6/10

Defense:   5/10

Offense:   8/10

Aura:  9/10

People Skills:   7/10 (she thinks its 10/10)

Special Skill(s)/ Semblance:  

·       Night Vision (Faunus)

·       Copy Cat (Semblance)

The ability to copy another’s semblance through physical contact (only one at a time, missy) Created by Zs_skayr on RoosterTeeth forums

Brief History: 

Nilla was born, raised and taught in Mistral, and has been living there since. Her mother and father are still alive, but Nilla hasn’t seen her mother in 14 years. Her father helped design her weapon but challenged Nilla to forge it herself. She was able to create the “shell” (the main body of the weapon), but her father created the technology and mechanics. Her father noticed her skill in metalworking and honed it, but still refused to let there be a soldering iron on the end of her weapon.

When Nilla was 3, her mother left after giving birth to her baby brother Ross. Nilla, being a young, naïve child believed that her mother would come back, but she never did. Her older sister, Crème, told her not to fret, but Nilla waited by the door every day until her 10###sup/sup### birthday. Now, she only says things quickly in fear that the people she interacts with will leave too.

She used to attend Beacon, but when the school fell, she was moved to Haven, where she continues her studies.

Trivia:

Answered by Nilla

1.    How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

18 perhaps

2.    Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Failing!

3.    If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Because they need to be done, and some things can’t be done. Or something.

4.    When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

No… yep.

5.    What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Make Ciane disappear.

6.    If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Being a huntress. Duh.

7.    Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

I believe in saving the world when it can’t save itself.

8.    If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

Applied to Signal sooner

9.    To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Maybe 40%, my dad controls about 98% of the other 60%

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing it right.

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?

Tell them to leave and comfort my friend. I don’t respect those people anymore.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Probably to make friends while you can… or something

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Nah

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Pretty much all of Freya.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Everything……

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Some people are allergic to pizza. Pizza makes me happy.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Find my mother. I can’t push myself to do it. What would she say… or do, for that matter.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Probably my old teddy Blaph the giraffe.

19. If you had to move to a kingdom besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Vacuo seems nice. It’s not Atlas and it’s not Vale. Poor Vale. ☹

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Nope and nope.

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Simpleton? I’d rather be happy than stressed all the time.

22. Why are you, you?

‘Cause of genetics baby!

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Don’t know if I can be.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

Losing touch with a friend near me.

25. What are you most grateful for?

My dad.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Chuck those old ones in the trash!

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Yeah!

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Yes. My dad’s basement still exists.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?

Nope and probably yes.

30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?

When Crème read me an entire book in 3 weeks. I felt so special and she read so well!

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

On the battlefield fighting an Ursa. Really made me feal alive then.

32. If not now, then when?

What is this question?

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

I have my life to lose…?

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

Yes. Ross and I had those conversations all the time way back when.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

‘Cause they hate other religions. Or something.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

If they are around, and not fighting, Salem, then they are, without a doubt, evil.

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

Nope.

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

I do enjoy my job. Jeez.

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

Nope.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

When I thought I could play violin. Didn’t end well, I can tell you that.

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

My dad. Spend some quality time with him.

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

I don’t need to  wink

• GrisellJumpTJD

GrisellJumpTJD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33574784 - 7 months ago

After many people gave me flack on Vulcan,I decided to create a new character.

Here is my new character! 

Brock Brookvale (Late Australian motorsport legend Peter Brock,Brookvale NSW)

Nickname: Brocky

Alumni of Beacon Academy

Relationship with Winter Schnee

Faunus: Kangaroo

Clothes: Vary from Atlaian uniform,business suit,shirt,jeans,sneakers and mech suit similar to our world's Iron Man.

Robotic and weapons expert who worked with Ironwood in the build of Yang's prosthetic arm in Atlas and Project PENNY.

Semblance: Ability to release his aura to increase his strength similar to the Yang releases hers.

Aura: Gold

Weapons: Prosthetic arms with weapon capabilities which can turn from gun to sword with external side arms.

Personality: Quiet yet can get excited but will stand his ground against the Grimm and can beat you down in a fight by resting on his tail for a good double footed kick to his opponent whilst using his weaponry.

Trained at Beacon,Leader of Team BLAZE and trained with guidance of General Ironwood where he met Winter Schnee in Atlas studying warfare,weaponry and robotics few months after graduating from Beacon.

I'm still working on it but it sounds good so far plus he rides a prototype hovercycle

• Clemokitty

Clemokitty

#33574788 - 7 months ago

In reply to GriselllJumpTJD

Sounds good so far, just as a general rule, don't make to many relations with canon characters, as you may be shut down if something ends up clashing. Other than that, sounds pretty good.

Just a side note: I'm absolutely awful at this, so don't get sad if something I say is good ends up actually being the least relatable character ever.

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33574820 - 7 months ago

In reply to Clemokitty

I'd say don't use a numerical stat system for your character's abilities.Nobody understands what those numbers mean, for all we know, an 8/10 in spearmanship could be nearing Hunter levels of skill. It's much more helpful to just describe your character's capabilities.

• LukePrather

LukePrather

#33574821 - 7 months ago

In reply to GriselllJumpTJD Ok first question why did you pick the name, what inspiration or reason did you have for it? Was it cause it has the work Rock in it which would fit the color rule or something else? Second question is related to Brock and Winter, I may dislike the relationship idea but if your going to stick with it at least add a background to how they met, why their a good pairing, and why Winter Schnee chose to date a Faunus when her family is known for having a slightly biased outlook on faunus. Third question why would someone who hails from beacon wear Atlas based clothes, why he has a mech suit when he already has prosthetic limbs, and when the only mech suits currently in Canon are the size of tanks. Fourth question how is his semblance any different from Yangs, you never stated how it's different and that makes me think you just wanted to say that your character is like yang but not really cause their so totally different and stuff. Fifth question how did he loose his arms, you never specified why he needs prosthetics, cause that can add to character development and personality. Sixth question why isn't his personality more fleshed out, you only have us one real character trait and that's it, give him some depth, flesh him out, make him feel like a real person. Seventh question and my final question....why would Ironwood the general of the Atlesian military train and become close enough with a former student of beacon to not only let him work on a top secret project that not even ozpin know about, allow him to use some prototype hover cycle, and use a suit of mech armor? Like seriously give us some background please, it makes it hard for me and probably others to understand how in the Two Brothers names he accomplished all this. I suggest asking for the unofficial template and use that to help revise, edit, and add to your character.

• Monodramatic

Monodramatic

#33574823 - 7 months ago

In reply to LukePrather

From what I gather, his Semblance isn't actually like Yang's at all. The creator likely misunderstood what Yang's Semblance does. Her Semblance increases her physical power the more damage he takes, while Brock just seems to use his Aura to directly enhance his strength. Think Kaio-ken, from Dragonball Z.

• GrisellJumpTJD

GrisellJumpTJD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33574827 - 7 months ago

In reply to Monodramatic Yeah! I could go with that!

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33574829 - 7 months ago

In reply to LukePrather All in due time.

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33574830 - 7 months ago

In reply to LukePrather I chose it as it sounded pretty good to me. Peter Brock was a legend of Australian motorsport and Brookvale is a suburb of Sydney.

• LukePrather

LukePrather

#33574832 - 7 months ago

In reply to GriselllJumpTJD Well I suggest checking off all the boxes before posting your character. It makes reviewing them easier and it helps you avoid getting all criticisms. But if you can give a good explanation for all the stuff listed then id be happy to hear them.

• angelus987

angelus987 Archangel of Prowess

#33574846 - 7 months ago

Well guys here's the first draft of the reworked Falca Kiera. Feedback is very much appreciated.

Name: Falca Kiera

(Falca being the feminine version of Falco, which means 'Falcon' in old English. And Kiera meaning 'little dark one' (due to her tanned complexion and dark blue hair) in Irish.)

Species: Human

Inspiration: Lozen of the Apache

Appearance: Falca stands at 5ft 8’ with a slender voluptuous figure. She has long, dark blue hair, with two bangs covering her ears, and sometimes a bit of hair that covers her left eye. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green, however her left eye is in fact an Atlesian produced artificial eye, though it is next to impossible to tell the difference. Her skin also has a natural tone. Although unseen most of the time, Falca has a tattoo, which is a large black bird on her back.

Clothes: Falca more often than not wears a blue shirt, a blue skirt with a gold rim and black boots. Over the top of these underclothes she wears a custom breastplate with her symbol emblazoned on the front is gold paint, which also has two faulds that lie over her skirt and protect her waist and upper legs, in addition to two small satchels for storing magazines, plus a bandoiler. Sticking out of the back of the skirt are three very long feathers. She also has two small pauldrons, on her shoulders. Over two long black gloves that reach just past her elbows, she wears two couters, vambraces, and gauntlets. When camouflage is needed, she will wear a suitable cloak in order to better hide herself, although she will rarely wear it unless absolutely needed. Regularly she will also don a full face Grimm mask.

Weapons: Falca wields an alternating anti material gun-glaive called 'Animikii’, which most of the time is a 12.7mm sniper rifle. The rifle is capable of firing normal and dust infused rounds, and a plethora of others, including one of Falca's favourites: Shrapnel rounds, which upon impact releases a burst of shrapnel which can take down multiple enemies with a well-placed round. The rifle's scope also has a number of variations that can increase and decrease the range of sight, and can also grant infra-red or night vision. The rifle can change form into a double-bladed glaive that Falca uses in close range combat. The glaive’s blades contain a piston behind them which can extend the blades with enough force to allow Falca to pole vault very effectively. The glaive can also be split down the middle, allowing Falca to use a half in each hand. The rifle can also morph into either a shoulder mounted or longer, prone usable 20mm anti material rifle. Although powerful, the anti-material rifle requires her in either form to be still in order to fire accurately, and due to the massive rounds, and their large cost, Falca will only usually carry two 5 round magazines on her.

She's also armed with a number of dust grenades, which she uses to harass her opponents and to alter the battlefield in her favour. These include earth, ice and fire. Earth and ice do pretty much the same thing, they create walls and obstacles, in order to hamper her opponent’s movements. However, Falca is able to fire through the ice walls at her opponents with her rifle. Fire grenades are simply the explosive variety.

Semblance: Familiars. Falca has the ability to summon animal familiars, that appear as an almost inky black sort of colour. For inspiration, and ease of use she uses her tattoo in order to more easily produce these familiars. Her most commonly used one is the falcon. Falca uses the falcon in a mostly scouting role, but its most useful role, is that she can simultaneously see through its eyes and her own. This allows her to use one of her favourite tactics, it allows her to shoot through cover, such as say a tree, at her enemies, despite never actually seeing them herself, rather watching them through the eyes of the falcon, and judging where her rounds will hit. The falcon can also be used to harass enemies and distract them so Falca can attack them with ease. As well as a falcon, Falca can at the moment manifest a snake and a wolf as well, though these are rarely used. The snake can fit into tight spaces, and the wolf can track scents. These familiars however are very weak, and if just one blow hits them, they disintegrate into ink. She can also produce a very large eagle, larger than even herself, which she calls ‘big bird’ or big for short. ‘Big’ is large enough to actually lift her upwards in its talons and take her into the air. ‘Big’ however requires a substantial amount of aura to produce, and despite being tougher than the rest of Falca’s familiars, is still relatively fragile.

Personality: Falca is a very strict, stern and occasionally aggressive individual who does not accept failure easily. Her seriousness is seen her very stiff posture and the preciseness with which she places her steps. When speaking, she will usually say what needs to be said and not much else. This is due to the tragic loss of her parents, and her belief that she could have done more to help save them. Thus, she believed that nothing should detract from her mission while in Beacon; to become a huntress.

In reality this tough exterior is a ‘mask’ that uses to hide her own insecurities. She feels that to take off this hypothetical mask would make her seem weak, thus she feels an immense pressure to keep up the act in public. Because of this pressure, she finds herself perplexed by those who openly broadcast their own flaws, and finds it hard to relate to them, unintentionally creating an emotional distance between herself and others.

Most would question why a sniper would wear such a medieval style of clothing, but Falca is not one to shy away in some tree and shoot from afar. Instead she is bolder in her fighting style, advancing towards the enemy and firing as she goes. Also despite being a sniper, Falca is very effective with Animikii at close range in glaive form. In battle, she acts as Team WOLF’s long range damage dealer, who is more than capable of again dealing said damage up close, and alters the battlefield in her teams favourite with her dust grenades. That being said, Falca is notoriously impatient, a not so good trait for a sniper, which can often mean that she can walk into traps. In addition, she’s headstrong, and hates to back down from a fight, even when it’s not going her way.

Backstory: Falca's mother was originally from the kingdom of Vacuo, as well as her grandfather Apisi, a veteran and retired huntsman, although he was once part of a roaming tribe in the kingdom. However, they moved to Krieger when her mother was offered a job as a doctor, where she met Falca's father, a guardsman, and the two eventually got married. Since both of them had full time jobs, Falca as a young girl was often left with her Grandfather, whom she adored, and loved his tales from when he was a huntsman. Unfortunately, when she was just six, her parents were killed in a terrorist attack on the city of Krieger, instigated by the anti-monarchist group: The Sons of Drakken. During said attack, she herself was injured, losing her left eye as a result. Thus, after the attack it was up to Apisi to look after his young granddaughter by himself. Due to her loving his tales of the life of hunters and his adventures and her feeing like a failure for not being able to help her parents, she decided from a young age that she wanted to be a Huntress, in order to help protect others, and to redeem herself and to make sure that she would never be helpless ever again. Her grandfather helped her on this path, helping her to train and teaching her survival skills that she would need. When she discovered her semblance, Apisi helped her to control it, by giving her a special tattoo that were a signature part of his tribe’s culture, and would allow her to use her semblance more efficiently. When she was just 15, against her grandfather’s wishes, Falca took on some jobs as a bounty hunter under the pseudonym Hippolyta, and was able to pretend she was a lot older. She procured quite a reputation for success, and became very skilled, upgrading her grandfather’s old rifle into a high calibre scoped rifle, that would eventually become Animiiki. When she was old enough, Falca applied to Beacon, and now will finally be able to realise her ambition of becoming a Huntress.

Trivia: She's good at drawing, and will often doodle after taking notes in class. Art is one of the few mediums which allows her to relax and open up just slightly.

She can disassemble and reassemble Animikii in 25 seconds.

Her favourite teacher, to the astonishment of her fellow students, is Professor Goodwitch.

• disneydcfan

disneydcfan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ace of Hearts

#33574850 - 7 months ago

In reply to Angelus987

So how exactly does she allude to Pocahontas?

• MoonCousin

MoonCousin

#33574853 - 7 months ago

In reply to Clemokitty

The profile is looking quite a bit more solid and better structured now! Good work!

In reply to GriselllJumpTJD

Thats a pretty good base for a profile so far. Just needs the proper fleshing out treatment. Like Clemo mentioned, be very careful when regarding relations with Canon characters, it can end pretty badly most of the time. Not impossible to do right but not easy. The prosthetic arms are pretty cool and not TOO cliche I don't think. Anyway, good job!

• MoonCousin

MoonCousin

#33574854 - 7 months ago

Dammit! So many people posted before I finished that previous post. Gah!

Also. I have finished the final member of team NYZA. An Trànhài. Il post her later.

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33574864 - 7 months ago

The kangaroo is not canon so that's a good thing or until Miles and Kerry write one in.

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33574912 - 7 months ago

The augmented arms are from being ripped from a run in with a gorilla type Grimm

• GrisellJumpTJD

#33574917 - 7 months ago

In reply to LukePrather Brock was born in Menagerie,trained as a hunter at Beacon and works as a robotic and weaponry expert for Remnant in Atlas.