Forums > RWBY

Create a character for RWBY

Posts (82664)

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33511298 - 5 months ago

In reply to likemice No Puns Are Great!

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33511315 - 5 months ago

In reply to Angelus987

Black goes well with everything.

• Tuckapenguin

Tuckapenguin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33511354 - 5 months ago

Anyone who's looking for a great, cheap art program- Clip Studio- is on sale again $25 bucks!

tumblr_olqepykmU31raayhfo1_400.png

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33511361 - 5 months ago

In reply to Angelus987

I may have something in mind. I'll message you once I'm off work

• Angelus987

Angelus987 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Archangel of Prowess

#33511371 - 5 months ago

In reply to GenErick64

Cheers bud. :)

• KageDono13

KageDono13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dark Shipper

#33511390 - 5 months ago

Heyo good evening :D

I have a question to all person who already made OR working on their ocs:

What will be their "epic moment" or "finish moves" (solo or team) against a certain Grimm (like the Nuckalavee for an exemple with team RNJR), against rival(s) or nemesis?

• AlbionBard

AlbionBard FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33511429 - 5 months ago

In reply to KageDono13

reply to AlbionBard

So, i was thinking of what to write up next for FRST, and i decided to come up with some Team attacks, since that's an area seldom touched on by us here.
    Forrest and Rhonwen - Wilde Hunt

• Rhonwen charges forward, Forrest leaping once and using her shoulders as a platform to leap again, either to hit the same target as her from above, or to hit a second rank of enemies while she takes the first.

Forrest and Shui - Element Choir

• the pair use their dust channeling methods, dance and panpipes, as one, sending a relentless and mixed barrage of dust attacks at the foe

Forrest and Tinuviel - Night Pack

• Forrest and Tinuviel charge forward, each attempting to flank the same target and either bring it down or force it to retreat with overwhelming offense. used against large single targets.

Rhonwen and Shai - Tidal Charge

• Shai creates a rolling wake of water and ice, which carries Rhonwen forward fast enough to trigger her momentum semblance. the resultant impact of high speed water, ice and a huntress' lance scatter all but the most stubborn foe

Rhonwen and Tinuviel - Nightmare

• Rhonwen draws a group of foes in to fight her, buying Tinuviel time to get behind them and unleash an attack from behind. the enemy are caught between them in a hammer/anvil strategy.

Shui and Tinuviel - Dark Water

• Shui uses her semblance to pin a foe in place with water and ice dust, allowing Tinuviel to deliver a death blow on the helpless target.

As for finishing blows with antagonists, I could go into the details of Fionn's final battle with Conri Vanagandr during the Fall of Beacon, but since I want to write that story, i'm loathe to spoil.

• NecroShadow

NecroShadow

#33511439 - 5 months ago

In reply to KageDono13

Not sure on epic team finishers for either of my teams but I can picture some paired attacks for team malc. Most of the ones involving wulfrik though would probably just be him using his semblance to snap grimm's necks or do a kong style jaw spliter as either Arachne or mortis hold it down. That or a bombing run attack with Corvus dropping wulfrik at the last minute as wulfrik changes, so he impales the grimm on his weapon. 

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33511489 - 5 months ago

Hey guys I'm trying to come up with a name for a semblance right now, the semblance allows the user to coat most surfaces in fire so maybe Gasoline is a good name since whatever gasoline is poured on can be ignited but any other ideas would help.

• AlbionBard

AlbionBard FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33511504 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

-Conflaguration

-Ignition

-Ignis

-Blaze

-Kindling

• LukePrather

LukePrather

#33511524 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812 Spontaneous Combustion 

• Angelus987

Angelus987 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Archangel of Prowess

#33511536 - 5 months ago

In reply to KageDono13

Well the standard team attack for Team WOLF is called the 'Pack attack'

But there is one I've been working on called 'Cataclysm' for a Vytal tournament match.

What it first entails is Falca and Lorin penning in and grouping up the opposing team, keeping them pinned down with a sustained field of fire.

Then Olive, using her semblance, creates two displacement portals facing together. with one above the other. Wulfric then jumps in to them, which causes him to constantly fall from one to the other.

When he has reached terminal velocity, Olive will fire off a portal that faces the enemy team. Wulfric uses his semblance to slow down his perception and make necessary adjustments, and then he strikes the enemy team with an explosive hit from Fenrir at near terminal velocity.

• GenErick64

GenErick64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Senkan Aficionado

#33511554 - 5 months ago

In reply to KageDono13

Well, I'm on my phone so i won't do them all but my favorite team attack is Team Burning Love's "Broadside"

All for girls focus their aim on a single target before letting loose an eight shell salvo from their cannons

• likemice

likemice FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold MoPaD

#33511559 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Do the surfaces burn or is the fire separate, just sitting on top?

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33511566 - 5 months ago

In reply to likemice they burn 

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33511571 - 5 months ago

Ok thanks for all the help and I've decided on using the irish word Íle which means oil though I'm thinking of using the names suggested in team attack names.

• Wolfram812

Wolfram812

#33511574 - 5 months ago

part of why I chose íle is because it's irish orgins and the character this is for is based of the celtic goddess of fire Brigit 

• Xyonai

Xyonai Nephilim

#33511594 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Wildfire

Flashfire

Or, just simply, Burn.

(Though, Al took most of the good names, so I'd use one of those instead)

• Vohxus

Vohxus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Illidari

#33511614 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Kaboom?

• Angelus987

#33511628 - 5 months ago

In reply to Wolfram812

Immolate I suppose? Al's already come up with a couple of good ones, so this is all I've got.

• Capcans2

Capcans2

#33511659 - 5 months ago

In reply to Angelus987

Immolate is always such a fun word. Gives it a little sadistic and cruel feeling.

• AlbionBard

#33511660 - 5 months ago

I've always had a soft spot for Conflaguration. 

• Capcans2

Capcans2

#33511669 - 5 months ago

"Flameboyant"

• Vohxus

Vohxus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Illidari

#33511670 - 5 months ago

In reply to Capcans2

I'm sticking with Kaboom, it is so simple yet gives out such a strong meaning, you could say it's 'explosive'.

• DisneyDCFan

DisneyDCFan Ace of Hearts

#33511682 - 5 months ago

So I figured I'd drop in here because you guys seem to be the only people who ever show interest in any of the stuff I'm currently working on, and I know there are a lot of super talented people in this thread, so I'm just gonna ask:

Is there anyone here who might be interested in helping my partner and I storyboard an about 5-minute proof of concept for one of the animated series we're currently writing? We've already got the script all written up, and can provide much more detail in PM to anyone who might be interested, but right now, the current animation company looking to work with us requires at least $30,000 to animate the piece, unless we storyboard it ourselves (I'm not nearly good enough to be able to quickly nail out a storyboard yet, it takes me like 4 hours just to fully sketch a character), in which they'd cut that out of the price. 

We're also hoping that once we've got the proof storyboarded, it'll be enough to finally post on a KickStarter so we could start properly raising funds to get this baby animated. 

So yeah, if anyone's interested, just shoot me a PM, and thank you to everyone who actually took the time to read this!