Forums > RvB: R[e]volution

Ask a Chupathingy

Posts (823)

• Myshu

Myshu FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold chupariffic

#31386761 - 5 years ago

revgfo05.jpg

Just settin' up shop, here.

• Drekr

Drekr

#31386762 - 5 years ago

So, Doc, when are you going to be in the comic?

• Myshu

Myshu FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold chupariffic

#31386763 - 5 years ago

In reply to Drekr, #2:
    revgfo06.jpg

• Nero

Nero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nero Maxim

#31386764 - 5 years ago

Dear Doc. There's one question that has been plaguing my mind to no end, as I am sure it has for others as well. it's time for this to end. Right here. Right now.

DOC!?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Myshu

#31386765 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nero_Maxim, #4:
    revgfo07.jpg

• Nero

Nero FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Nero Maxim

#31386766 - 5 years ago

In reply to Myshu, #5:

That's probably for the best.

• niriall

niriall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE META

#31386767 - 5 years ago

Hey Doc- Can I get a hug?

• Myshu

#31386768 - 5 years ago

In reply to niriall, #7:
    revgfo08.jpg

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#31386769 - 5 years ago

Doc! First off, you and I have a lot in common. I am also a pacifist, enjoy wearing purple, and usually stuck in the middle of strange circumstances. I salute you for dealing with it all so gracefully.
    Would you demonstrate your favorite relaxation technique? I've been feeling quite tense lately and I'm out of alcohol.

• Myshu

#31386770 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorTweek, #9:
    revgfo09.jpg

• niriall

niriall FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold THE META

#31386771 - 5 years ago

Omega is present?
    SCREW MY question go answer the one below me. smiley8.gif

Post edited 11/17/11 4:11PM

• Nero

#31386772 - 5 years ago

Doc, you're awesome and I'm gonna let you finish.

But O'Malley... Is Red Bull your holy water or something? It's supposed to give you Wiiiiings, so I don't see why you wouldn't take those wings, strap rockets to them and conquer your enemies.

Just sayin'

• Myshu

#31386773 - 5 years ago

In reply to Nero_Maxim, #12:
    revgfo10a.jpg
    Static.gif
    revgfo10b.jpg
    Static.gif
    revgfo10c.jpg

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#31386774 - 5 years ago

Doc, you're a medic, you must have had medical training and seen a fair bit of blood and stuff, so why were you so weirded out by Vic talking about his vasectomy?

• Myshu

#31386775 - 5 years ago

In reply to DocRossim, #14:
    revgfo11.jpg

• niriall

#31386776 - 5 years ago

So Doc- just how many ways IS Sister contagious?

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#31386777 - 5 years ago

In reply to Myshu, #15:
    Dude, I can understand that completely.

In reply to niriall, #16:
    Sister as in Private Kaikaina Grif, right?

Post edited 11/20/11 4:11PM

• niriall

#31386778 - 5 years ago

In reply to DocRossim, #17:

Yes. Who else?

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#31386779 - 5 years ago

In reply to niriall, #18:
    I dunno. Doc might have a sister.

Hey Doc, do you have any siblings?

• Nero

#31386780 - 5 years ago

I second this question, I want to know too.

• SailorTweek

SailorTweek FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Head Guardian

#31386781 - 5 years ago

In reply to Myshu, #15:

Can I tell how much I love this thread? Actually..words cannot express how much I LOVE THIS THREAD! smiley12.gif

• Leaf

Leaf

#31386782 - 5 years ago

In reply to SailorTweek, #21:

I agree. I really like her artwork and I really like how she does facial expressions.

• Myshu

#31386783 - 5 years ago

Thanks, guys! Glad everyone's having fun.

revgfo12.jpg

• Myshu

#31386784 - 5 years ago

In reply to DocRossim, #19:
    revgfo13.jpg

• niriall

#31386785 - 5 years ago

In reply to Myshu, #24:

D'aaaaaaaw!
    What were your parents like?