Forums > RT Florida

Let's Play Live - March on Florida!

Posts (8)

• Fate-117

Fate-117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33522258 - 5 months ago

AH, and Funhaus, will be in Orlando on April 28th, and in Tampa on the subsequent 30th! Anyone plan on going to either?

• Fate-117

Fate-117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33522260 - 5 months ago

http://roosterteeth.com/post/51294329

• SufferingIntrovert

SufferingIntrovert FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33524295 - 5 months ago

I'm planning to go to the Orlando one!

• austinthomas049

austinthomas049 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin

#33524592 - 5 months ago

I'll be going to Orlando and I'm flying to RTX in Austin :D

• JSTYX

JSTYX Punching life in the FAC

#33524824 - 5 months ago

Signed up today for First again to hopefully get tickets! Just hoping I can find out the cost soon...

• Fate-117

#33528104 - 5 months ago

I have plans to go to Tampa with my older cousin, and plan on getting VIP, but it's A LOT more, haha.

• McCon

McCon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33533188 - 5 months ago

I plan on going to the Orlando one. Anyone else going to orlando?

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33533752 - 5 months ago

a bunch of us are going to both Orlado and Tampa showing. Check the  latest weekly update on the from of our page for links to Facebook events we've created. We will be doing meetups before the shows as well.