Forums > RT Florida

RTX 2017

Posts (13)

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33434187 - 7 months ago

Hey everyone! Who all is going to RTX this year? Did you go last year? Are you a Guardian? ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM?

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33434188 - 7 months ago

I totally am by the way. Shooting for a VIP pass!  barbara

• ArnettV

#33434190 - 7 months ago

Also, we started up the hotel sharing list. So if you're down for that, put your name in the sheet below. Also, even if you don't want to share and plan on your own hotel room, consider putting your name down anyway to be apart of the hotel group discount. If we can get a group of people for 5 different rooms, hotels generally provide a lower rater per room. Just be sure to mark it in "Other Preferences" if so.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-4JTDzjYjdJakeD5hcYDHYs5ZwmSB36w4r527qtaKZU/edit#gid=0

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33436165 - 7 months ago

In reply to ArnettV

Uh oh, Victoria is talking to herself, again.

• Umplebeast94

Umplebeast94 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33440463 - 7 months ago

I've been following Rooster Teeth for years now, been on the site for a few and was never really active on the site. That being said I will probably have to go another year without attending RTX unfortunately

• ArnettV

#33440549 - 7 months ago

In reply to Umplebeast94

Hopefully we'll see you around eventually!

• Umplebeast94

Umplebeast94 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33441957 - 7 months ago

In reply to ArnettV I definitely do plan on attending in the future. Right now I'm working on going back to school so i can't afford a ticket let alone a hotel room or the flight there. I always thought if I'm going to go it's going to be for the whole weekend so I'm working on setting money aside so hopefully I can make it next year. Fingers crossed though!

• X0DragonRage0X

X0DragonRage0X FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Double Goldfinger

#33442842 - 7 months ago

I plan on driving out there and might be looking for someone to ride with me and split the bill on everything 

• natethomas

natethomas FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Kodi Project Manager

#33455348 - 6 months ago

I'm going again. Did any of you manage to score a vip ticket again? I think possibly one of my favorite moments last year was meeting you all while playing foosball.

• TwoJays

TwoJays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 12 Years RT

#33535536 - 5 months ago

The two of us (get it?  wink) are planning to go. 

• ArnettV

#33536648 - 5 months ago

In reply to TwoJays

barbara

• Zman9998

Zman9998 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zack M

#33575936 - 3 months ago

In reply to ArnettV Probably not this year, but by this time next year I'll hopefully be going to college at Austin so maybe be a guardian? Who knows.

• orangeking98

orangeking98 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold dream crusher

#33579067 - 3 months ago

i know i'm not apart of the rt Florida group but i am apart of the rt Alabama group and i'm wondering if anyone can give me a ride for RTX preferably getting into Austin on Thursday and leaving on Monday. if i'm over stepping my bounds i'm sorry but it would be a big help.