Forums > RT Florida

Lets Play Live... Live!

Posts (16)

• EmmyMargs

EmmyMargs French Fry

#33286570 - 11 months ago

Hey everybody in case you didn't know Lets Play Live in October is going to be broadcast live to theaters across the nation. If you go to Barbara's post she recently made you can find out more info. If you are a First member tickets are on sale now and there is a link to buy the tickets in the post.

I though we could use this to post if we are going and where so we can meet and hang out with other RT Floridians either before or after the show and enjoy the hijinks of the Let's Play Family!

I bought tickets for the event at the Sawgrass Mills Regal theater in Sunrise if anyone else is going to that theater let me know and maybe we can plan a meet up!

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33289060 - 11 months ago

I'm so excited for this!

I know the Steven and a few of the the RWBY Cosplayers of SE FL are going. Maybe they'll set something up: https://www.facebook.com/events/181771688917437/

I think they're doing California Pizza Kitchen or something beforehand.

• McCon

McCon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33290165 - 11 months ago

Seems like Let's Play Live is going to be broad casted here in Gaivesville. So excited to actually go to an RT event in my town!

• ExoticImmortal

ExoticImmortal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Brittany

#33292896 - 10 months ago

I'm planning on going to the Let's Play Live showing in Jacksonville at the Regal Avenues Stadium 20! I would love to get in touch with some other people who are also going to this theater so we can meet up! 

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33292999 - 10 months ago

In reply to ExoticImmortal

We'll definitely try to set something up for that event! The man you'll want to talk to is @Smrty_Pance.

• ExoticImmortal

ExoticImmortal FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Brittany

#33293711 - 10 months ago

In reply to ArnettV Thanks! I'll get in touch with them!

• Smrty_Pance

Smrty_Pance FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33294905 - 10 months ago

In reply to ExoticImmortal

Eyy,

good thing I checked my messages.

Yep, we'll be there.

We're gonna try to do some RTFL promotion before/after the show.

I gotta get some merch from you, Tori.

• ArnettV

#33294953 - 10 months ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance

I'll have to make some more shirts then I'll mail them to you before the event.

• ExoticImmortal

#33295003 - 10 months ago

• ExoticImmortal

#33295006 - 10 months ago

In reply to Smrty_Pance Cool! Look forward to meeting you guys! Are we meeting up anywhere special before/after?

• SephoneNorth

SephoneNorth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold SephoneNorth

#33297996 - 10 months ago

Is anyone going to the Lakeland Showing? I would like to put together a small video to send to the LP Community, if so. 

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33298225 - 10 months ago

Gainesville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jp4464

jp4464 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33305414 - 10 months ago

Is anyone going to the screening in Winter Park Village?

• ArnettV

#33305938 - 10 months ago

Best. Show. EVER.

• ArnettV

#33577371 - 3 months ago

That moment when @EmmyMargs didn't come to LPL and Jake and we were super sad!

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33577570 - 3 months ago

In reply to ArnettV

Super super sad