Forums > RT Florida

RWBY Vol. 1 Screening in Orlando!

Posts (3)

• dorraj

dorraj FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33196470 - 1 year ago

At the AMC in Universal, Orlando Florida!

This was the greeting everyone in the theater gave to everyone who first walked in! These guys are awesome! (excuse my shakiness, I was nervous as hell... Also thanks auto-focus...)

Also a picture of most of the people at the Theater! Note all the YANG! The girl with the Ruby hoodie on! The girl with the "Ironwood" (Barbara would be proud) and The RWBY Blanket is Dkingow's! (PS. I'm in there! ;D)

Can't wait for Volume 2! Hope to see you all there again!

• combaticonsfrvr

combaticonsfrvr FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33298125 - 9 months ago

Anyone planning to go to the RWBY Volume 3 screening in Orlando? As of now no one has bought a ticket (I'm planning on buying one tonight), and 25 are needed to ensure the screening happens.

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33307282 - 8 months ago

I know this is a bit late, but we do have a Facebook event for the screenings. You can find them here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RTFlorida/events/

Luckily the Orlando threshold has been met!