Forums > RT Florida

People of Gainesville, Unite!

Posts (31)

• blackcero1

blackcero1

#33290912 - 9 months ago

what lets play live here?!? when??

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33291485 - 9 months ago

The Let's Play family plays a bunch of games in front of a studio audience....and it gets a little bit crazy. We can watch it live streamed at the Gainesville theater on Newberry Rd for about $20.

• Requi3m_Toxicity

Requi3m_Toxicity FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Requi3m Toxicity

#33305598 - 8 months ago

yo im near the gainesville area and would love to meet some more RT fans out here just got back from Lets Play Live at fathom and got a card for all the RT Florida stuff, didn't even know really. Feel free to add me and i'll try to come to an event/meet up sometime hope to meet some of yall!

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#33305627 - 8 months ago

In reply to Requi3m_Toxicity

Hooray for another Gainesville RT fan!! Really awesome to meet you. As you might have seen on Facebook, we're having a meetup in Jacksonville on the 22nd! You can check out the details here! If you don't think you can make the drive, we can look into doing a carpool. 

• NotRayNarvaezJr

NotRayNarvaezJr FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold What's a First Member?

#33305642 - 8 months ago

if we can get more people we could actually get a gainesville meetup together

• Requi3m_Toxicity

Requi3m_Toxicity FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Requi3m Toxicity

#33305891 - 8 months ago

In reply to WB_Spartan alright right now i'm in a Gavin situation and still don't have my license so i normally try and get rides from people i live with if they are free. but i'm going to be looking looking into getting my license soon. i will see about getting out there if but no promises. if anything i could meet up in gainesville for a carpool because jacksonville is about a 2:30-3 hour drive from my house. but that is always a maybe. good to meet some local RT Fans tho