Forums > RT Florida

South Florida Scottish festival/games

Posts (4)

• HoldThatGhost

HoldThatGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold '15-'17 Guardian

#33158624 - 1 year ago

Probably a long shot, but is anyone else attending this on Saturday? If so, I'd love to meet you and say "hi"! May not be the typical type of "games" when people think RT, but ya never know!

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33158680 - 1 year ago

SHEEPDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33158901 - 1 year ago

Man I wish I knew about this in advance, but you know, got that drinking and gaming and dying to do that night.

• HoldThatGhost

HoldThatGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold '15-'17 Guardian

#33159660 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Well, it's 9-6pm, so depending on when you're drinking/gaming/dying, there's always time! lol