Forums > RT Florida

Music Lovers

Posts (7)

• BerserkingIrish

BerserkingIrish FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33144979 - 1 year ago

Hey I'm curious to see what kind of music everyone here is a fan of. I myself am a fan of Hard Rock/Metal music and plan on going to the Welcome to Rockville concert at the end of April

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33145772 - 1 year ago

I usually listen to soundtrack from movies and games. As you can imagine Jeff Williams and Trocadero are a big part. But also the tracks from Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Inception, and Sucker Punch, all great pieces!

I guess if I had to use traditional music I would say Alternative and Classic Rock.

• wiccametims

wiccametims FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33158164 - 1 year ago

I don't really have one genre that I stick too. As for what I've been listening to the most as of late, I've become quite partial to the Band Blur. In my opinion they've got some of the best lyrics, and one of the most diverse discography of any band out there.

If I had to break them up into genres, A few of my favorites would be:

Metal: Slipknot, System of a Down, Maximum the Hormone, Babymetal.

Classic Rock: Queen, Aerosmith, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC.

Punk Rock: The Offspring, Bad Religion, The Clash, Rise Against.

Rap: Tech N9ne, Murs, Eminem, Daoko.

Soundtrack: Spamalot, Mass Effect 3, RWBY, Back to the Future.

Alternative: Gorillaz, Primus, Hey Violet, Sick of Sarah.

And a few other groups/artists from genres I don't really follow at all include.

: Daft Punk, April March, Beck.

• Sterling_Silver

Sterling_Silver FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174352 - 1 year ago

I'm a huge music fan and will listen to pretty much anything that weaves a good story with the lyrics. That being said some of my all time favorites are The Grateful Dead, The Beatles, The Talking Heads, and Van Morrison.

• EmmyMargs

EmmyMargs French Fry

#33174678 - 1 year ago

In reply to wiccametims Oh man I love Ong Ong by Blur

• guilhermepgf

guilhermepgf FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33174925 - 1 year ago

I listen to pretty much everything, I was in band for 7+ years so I've been exposed to everything. I'll listen to it as long as it's good.

• wiccametims

wiccametims FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33175713 - 1 year ago

In reply to EmmyMargs

Ong Ong is definitely one of those songs that sticks with you. Not just because it's catchy as hell, but it's also genuinely good.
    I think I'm going to have to listen to it about five or six times in a row now that you reminded me of it (Not that I'm complaining).