Forums > RT Florida

Group Gaming Sessions

Posts (237)

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32944057 - 2 years ago

So I've been wanting to do another group gaming session since the last one was soo much fun, but didn't know where I should start organizing one since the last time we organized it was through the Rooster Rumble thread. So I figured I would just make a new thread where we can organize group gaming sessions. It would be great if we can get one more in before the first meet up in Orlando. Usually we have sessions on the Xbox One, but Leave suggestions for any console or game you think we should do next. I would like to suggest that we possibly do a session on PC with RWBY Grimm Eclipse since it just went up on Steam Early Access. Leave all your suggestions below along with what days and times you would be available.

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32944528 - 2 years ago

I definitely like the idea of a RWBY game session. It's only 4 player co-op, but the beta was fun so I can only image the full game will be even better. This weekend I'll be out of town, but depending on the game I should be able to do it. The joys of traveling with a console :)

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32947199 - 2 years ago

I would totally be down for some group gaming! Need to go and Buy RWBY Grimm Eclipse. ;)

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#32954889 - 1 year ago

Nice to see that everyone is adding each other on Xbox live. Friends all around!

• ArnettV

#32955148 - 1 year ago

So I did a thing for GTA V players:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rt_florid...

We now have our own crew.

• RWBYstly

RWBYstly FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32955167 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Just joined. Our motto though lol

• ArnettV

#32955199 - 1 year ago

In reply to RWBYstly

Hey, If you can think of anything better, let me know.

• RWBYstly

#32955203 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Are you kidding? it's perfect!

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#32955234 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Hell yea!! That is the only moto we will ever need.

• ArnettV

#32955488 - 1 year ago

Are people down for a group session on Xbox One this weekend? Maybe Saturday afternoon? We could always get in a party and decide what game, but I'm feeling GTA again.

Posting this at 2 am because I'm pretty sure I'm turning nocturnal again.

• RWBYstly

#32955498 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

I'd be down, but I work this weekend and wouldn't be in until late. Sunday might Work, but it would still be kinda late for me

• ArnettV

#32955593 - 1 year ago

In reply to RWBYstly

I figure people just get online and them mass invite a bunch of people from the group.

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#32955661 - 1 year ago

I might be in to play this weekend. I don't think I have anything planned.

• WB_Spartan

#32955710 - 1 year ago

I might be down. I don't have GTA V (yet...).

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#32955728 - 1 year ago

Same for me. Just never updated from the 360 version. Other games though, I'm in.

• RWBYstly

#32955918 - 1 year ago

i might actually be off Sunday if we want to get on then. Btw for you guys that font have GTA. i believe the upcoming holiday sale for xbox will have gta for 40% off, but until then we can probably do some halo since I think everyone has it

• drucifer13

drucifer13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32956206 - 1 year ago

I'd be up for some halo

• RWBYstly

#32956418 - 1 year ago

so are we getting on tomorrow?

• Tw1st3d_1

#32956423 - 1 year ago

I apparently don't work tomorrow, so I'm free most of the afternoon as far as I know.

• ArnettV

#32956425 - 1 year ago

Ya, how does six-ish sound for everyone?

• RWBYstly

#32956502 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

I'm down. We should tweet it out and put it on Facebook tomorrow to make sure people see that we're doing a session. I know a lot of peoplw probably don't even know about this forum post

• ArnettV

#32956582 - 1 year ago

In reply to RWBYstly

I do that tonight/morning as an early heads up, then and we're about to go live update it again.

• Tw1st3d_1

#32956630 - 1 year ago

As long as I have the game that's decided on, count me in.

• ArnettV

#32956650 - 1 year ago

It'll likely be Halo MCC since everyone seems to have that one. If we want to change later, we can always see what everyone has.

• WB_Spartan

#32957334 - 1 year ago

How late were you guys playing!? :) I kept checking the Twitch stream and you guys were going strong in forge mode hours after I left. Bunch of gaming champions if you ask me!