Forums > RT Florida

RTX 2016

Posts (147)

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33142593 - 1 year ago

In reply to JLynnch

Alright. Basically connect a bank account and you can send money through that. Just go through that link I posted earlier, enter the amount, and it'll send it right to me. If you can't figure it out you can always bring cash to the event or something.

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33143713 - 1 year ago

In reply to JLynnch

We shall stay in contact! Budget about $150, but expect it be cheaper than that ($125ish) especially if the gas stay prices stay low.

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33157150 - 1 year ago

@JLynnch I got your payment. Thanks! Everyone else is good to go as well, I'll bring the money you are owed back to the event that way you can use it for swag, drinks, food, bets, whatever. Looking forward to it

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#33157180 - 1 year ago

So much booze to be had. I didn't get to enjoy 6th Street much last year.

• Chris_G

Chris_G FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ThatsHowUFRolls

#33157344 - 1 year ago

In reply to Tw1st3d_1

well you didn't miss out on much.

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#33157883 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

I want to know what people are going to be betting on. lol

• ArnettV

#33158230 - 1 year ago

In reply to WB_Spartan

What happens at RTX, stays at RTX

• WB_Spartan

WB_Spartan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend of Zelda

#33158308 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Noted.

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#33158315 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

Bad spelling lasts forever though.

• JohnnyViral

JohnnyViral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Oh So Angry

#33158324 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

I'm gonna get so beved up.

• McCon

McCon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33175888 - 1 year ago

I wish I could go to RTX. Never have enough money.

• HoldThatGhost

HoldThatGhost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold '15-'17 Guardian

#33200290 - 1 year ago

Less than two months. The hype is real!

• Izza

Izza

#33214304 - 1 year ago

I will be going to RTX! I'm staying from June 29th to the 5th of July. I'm driving from Jacksonville though, hope to see you all there! :D

• Tw1st3d_1

#33214322 - 1 year ago

In reply to Izza

Pretty sure we're gonna try and get everyone from Florida together for one of the nights.

• JohnnyViral

JohnnyViral FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Oh So Angry

#33214576 - 1 year ago

In reply to Tw1st3d_1

And we are gonna get Super beved.

• WB_Spartan

#33214641 - 1 year ago

In reply to JohnnyViral

Im getting really hyped for RTX! Bevs for sure.

• ArnettV

#33214720 - 1 year ago

Yes to all of this! I'm talking with other admins and past goers to find the best spot for a meet up during RTX.

• ArnettV

#33214721 - 1 year ago

And of course, feel free to post your ideas here too

• JohnnyViral

#33214772 - 1 year ago

In reply to ArnettV

I'm partial to Buffalo Billiards, or the dueling piano place.

• Tw1st3d_1

#33214780 - 1 year ago

In reply to JohnnyViral

Howl at the Moon?

• ArnettV

#33214801 - 1 year ago

In reply to JohnnyViral

The only thing about Buffalo Billiards is that we'll have to be careful when we do that since RTSQ has some stuff there. But I'll check out Dueling Piano's Bar too. Thanks!

• Chris_G

#33214903 - 1 year ago

I haven't been here, yet, but I want to go, near convention center, and it sounds amazing!

http://www.bangersaustin.com/#home