Forums > RT Florida

Location Location Location Location

Posts (142)

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#33512858 - 4 months ago

In reply to kimberlykerosine

Well, welcome to the other coast.

• BerserkingIrish

BerserkingIrish FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33513985 - 4 months ago

In reply to kimberlykerosine

Just north of you in PSL

• HuggerMugger

HuggerMugger FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33514916 - 4 months ago

Tamarac/Coral Springs

• ryanvm96

ryanvm96

#33522128 - 3 months ago

In reply to Skylar.  Fuck yeah man, I live near Destin, there should definitely be a meet up here in the panhandle sometime

• ryanvm96

ryanvm96

#33522129 - 3 months ago

In reply to UrsulaDasBes.   Meee too

• austinthomas049

austinthomas049 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin

#33524594 - 3 months ago

Lady Lake. Next to the famous The Villages if you guys have heard of there. (Old people Disney World)  laughing

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33524628 - 3 months ago

In reply to austinthomas049

Don't catch any STDS!

And welcome!

• TwoJays

TwoJays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 12 Years RT

#33535534 - 3 months ago

Wesley Chapel!

• hiitskelz

hiitskelz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold hiitskelz

#33556429 - 2 months ago

Just moved to Fort Myers from Alabama. 

• ArnettV

ArnettV FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gif Addict

#33557027 - 2 months ago

In reply to hiitskelz

Welcome! And just in time for RTICD weekend! We're having a meet up in Sarasota if you can make it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1492372467462905/

Look forward to seeing you around!

• hiitskelz

hiitskelz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold hiitskelz

#33557038 - 2 months ago

In reply to ArnettV Wish I could, I sadly work weekends. Yay customer service.  I'll deff try to hit up some of the events online this weekend. 

• JSTYX

JSTYX Punching life in the FAC

#33570044 - 2 months ago

In reply to TwoJays Aaaaaay same!

• TwoJays

TwoJays FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 12 Years RT

#33575438 - 2 months ago

In reply to JSTYX aaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! Going to LPL?

• Zman9998

Zman9998 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zack M

#33575934 - 1 month ago

Good ol Port Orange, also known as that town next to Daytona Beach

• JSTYX

JSTYX Punching life in the FAC

#33578802 - 1 month ago

In reply to TwoJays aash!! I did, but haven't been on the last few days. I was in the gallery/top balcony, and then got moved to the orchestra. You could probably recognize me by my shirt-- a white tshirt with colored caricatures of the AH crew. 

• ConnorDeLion

ConnorDeLion

#33581695 - 1 month ago

I was from Homestead/Florida City, but I currently live near UCF in Orlando

• ArnettV

#33581800 - 1 month ago

In reply to ConnorDeLion

Woo! Hopefully we'll see you out at some events!